HI HI!

punyichigo

HI HI!

Post by punyichigo »

HI There! well to start off im a HUGE rainbow brite fan(not as big as some of you out there, as i really only collect the dollies). I absolutely love making customs of the rainbow brite, and really any of the other color kids, most especially moonglow and tickled pink(which are my favorites). Im super excited to have joined the forum, finally i have found out my perfect group to discuss everything rainbow brite(my friends said i was driving them a little nuts...lol)Glad to be here!!!!!

Tom-sprite

Re: HI HI!

Post by Tom-sprite »

Hi punyichigo ! :-)
You definitely found the right place to exchange opinions/ideas about rainbow brite !

Welcome to the forum !

I also collect the dollies and I am also a fan of custom-dolls ...
At the moment I work out my first custom doll ... a dark princess and I am totally antsy about that project ! :-)

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

Really! A dark princess! wow, thad be great! i always found her to be a somewhat hard custom if i were to ever try one, her costume is so detailed! oh i cant wait to see yours. Im currently working on 6" rainbow brite dollies(tickled pink, moonglo and shy violet) and there coming out so adorable. im so inpatient with my customs, i wish i could finish them all in 1 day.

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

I also think that it is not easy to tinker her but I love the challenge ! ;-)

The three customs you create at the moment sound very cool ... please show us when you finished them ! :-D

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Welcome to the forums! I'm Chibi Rachy. It's been a year since I became a fan of Rainbow Brite. The collecting is fun. I have a few dolls, but I love collecting the books, cards, and such. They are much easier to store as well. I hope to see that you'll become an active member on the boards. We can always use more!

Would you happen to like anime on the off chance? Your name seems to allude to it.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

Chibi rachy...I LOVE ANIME! anything shojo really. I always pictured rainbow brite as being redesigned as a japanese anime, i dont know why but i always felt the 80's show had like a sailor moon vibe to it, and i see they tried to incorporate some henshin(transformation sequences) into the new rainbow. Im sorry, goin a little anime crazy here. What anime do you like?

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

punyichigo wrote:Chibi rachy...I LOVE ANIME! anything shojo really. I always pictured rainbow brite as being redesigned as a japanese anime, i dont know why but i always felt the 80's show had like a sailor moon vibe to it, and i see they tried to incorporate some henshin(transformation sequences) into the new rainbow. Im sorry, goin a little anime crazy here. What anime do you like?
My anime tastes are strange. My absolute favorite is Fate/stay night. Then I'd say it'd be in no particular order: Sgt. Frog, Crayon Shin-chan, Kurokami, and Strawberry Panic. So those genres would be comedy/pointless, shonen (well FSN came from an eroge visual novel), and yuri.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Maki

Post by Maki »

Hi punyichigo, I'm Maki. Welcome to teh Forums. I wasn't much of a RB fan, but I'd like to see what's happening in books and media online.

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

@ punyichigo :

I am a extreme fan of Japanimation(ANIME+MANGA+VIDEOGAMES+OTAKU-STUFF ETC.)
since 15 years now. ;-)

I also prefer shojo.

I love :

Sailor Moon
Wedding peach
Magic Knight rayearth and a lot of other CLAMP-stuff
Doremi

I mostly collected Magical-girl-mangas and always watched the series when they were aired in german television.

What are your favourite mangas/Animes ?

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

Tom-sprite wrote:@ punyichigo :

I am a extreme fan of Japanimation(ANIME+MANGA+VIDEOGAMES+OTAKU-STUFF ETC.)
since 15 years now. ;-)

I also prefer shojo.

I love :

Sailor Moon
Wedding peach
Magic Knight rayearth and a lot of other CLAMP-stuff
Doremi

I mostly collected Magical-girl-mangas and always watched the series when they were aired in german television.

What are your favourite mangas/Animes ?

Tom sprite i love those shows, Ive watched sailor moon too many times to count! I love all of clamps work, especially cardcaptor sakura.Youve named pretty much my favorites too!