Where am I?

J3llyb3ans

Where am I?

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Hey. Just stopped by to check this palce out and proclaim my love for a cartoon I enjoyed so much as a child. Oddly enugh, I'm a guy and 26. Heh, it's all good.

I view animation as an art and still continue to enjoy it's many different forms. Eventually I plan to lend my own talents to animation, comics, or something along that line.

Dialga-Brite

Re: Where am I?

Post by Dialga-Brite »

hi there. I'm a guy too and I love things like Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony, He-man/She-ra, etc, even though I didn't have them as a child I was always searching for kind hearted tv shows and now have found them. I also like pokemon.

:)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Hi there! I'm Major Ursa of Highland Springs, Virginia. I'm another one of the guys here on this board. I aslo like Nascar auto racing, Microsoft Train Simulator, collecting die cast vehicles, collecting Teddy Bears, and other cartoons (like the Looney Tunes).
Welcome aboard!
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Radiant Bridge

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Hi J3llyb3ans, welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you discovered it. It's great that you love Rainbow Brite and plan to pursue your artistic talents. That's a wonderful choice.

Starlitefan

Post by Starlitefan »

*Trots in...late as usual* Welcome to the forums! I am Starlitefan and I welcome you here!
Rainbow Brite: Starlite, quick!
Starlite: I will not wear booties!!
On-X: Better than falling down.
Starlite: [neighs in annoyance] Ooh, my poor dignity!!!

Oh, and by the way, I'm a GIRL, despite my user name... ;-D

:rbstarlite:

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi! My name is Sarah! Nice to meet you! I loved Rainbow Brite as a young kid, and still do! I'm a girl, and I'm 27 (so technically this makes me a woman, ha! ha!). I love all kinds of art forms! I'm not an 'artist' exactly, but I adore all kinds of art, and I'm really creative. : )
:rbsmile: