me returning :)

Sarah

me returning :)

Post by Sarah »

Hi everyone! I'm Sarah! I haven't been on in a long time! But I'm back! and it seems like it's just the right time since new developments with the new rainbow brite are out *swoon*. So hello again to all those who've I've already met, and hello to all the new that I haven't yet! :D

Chibi Rachy

Re: me returning :)

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Welcome back Sarah! Where ya been? And yeah, the new dolls are starting to come out... Katy still has one Rainbow that hasn't been claimed yet
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

errr! I wrote this really long reply and the the computer fudged, don't cha just hate when that happens! ;)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Sarah wrote:errr! I wrote this really long reply and the the computer fudged, don't cha just hate when that happens! ;)
Always :)

You still gotta answer the question when you get a chance! :P
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Welcome back! ^^

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

ok lets try this again ha! ha! ha!

I've been really preoccupied with my life is all. After the surgery, I couldn't even walk. So I've been learning how to do everything all over again basically from scratch. and with my other preexisting conditions, it hasn't been easy! You can read something on a pamphlet a million times, but until you actually experiece it . . . . 'debilitating and degenerative pain', 'early advanced osteoarthritis', bleh!

But I've already handled so much in my 28 years, I can do it!

It's also been a very big time for me in terms of mind, spirit, and soul too. For everything and anything related to 'self'. I feel like I've been given this time to think about everything, and I've had a lot of growth because of it. I feel completely different but not at the same time.

So because of all of this I haven't really had the time or the wanting to go on the forums, but when I saw the new rainbow brite pics I new I had to come back! :D

She's (rainbow) so adorable and cute! I will always have more affection for the 80's version, but the new one is very sweet too, just in a different way. I don't really want a doll yet, although it is very tempting. I'm trying to declutter and free myself from my possessions (well not all, but you know). When that's done, then I'll have some fun. I'm really hoping they'll come out with some coloring books, or anything that I can make something out of, like crafty I mean.

:D

Maki

Post by Maki »

Hi Sarah, I'm Maki. Welcome to the Forums. Sorry to hear you had surger that made you start al over again. Hope you'll work your way to your full recovery.

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Hi Sarah ... welcome to the forum !!! ^^

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

I am in love with your icon, Sarah. Please tell me where you found it. :O