more about me (Dialga-Read This!)

Dialga-Brite

Re: more about me (Dialga-Read This!)

Post by Dialga-Brite »

That's all very cool! Would you mind giving an example of one of the ways they come to earth (that is if you know of one)? :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Me and Starvoyager have a LOT of characteristics of the Indigo children Sarah. Not certain if we are that but most of our characterisics are of that. Very perturbed by society and outdated things they do and wanting to always change things...hard times in school, creative, "rejection of the traditional american dream", Pretty much what you read here: http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagi ... ndigo.html
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

TheWendybird wrote:Me and Starvoyager have a LOT of characteristics of the Indigo children Sarah. Not certain if we are that but most of our characterisics are of that. Very perturbed by society and outdated things they do and wanting to always change things...hard times in school, creative, "rejection of the traditional american dream", Pretty much what you read here: http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagi ... ndigo.html
Not sure if I have enough of those characteristics to be one, but I think I might have about half of them (there's also some that I'm not sure if I have or not). The top characteristics I think I have most strongly (these two jumped out at me) are:

Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world.

Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.

edit: I was poking around that website a little more... and I actually think I am one of those. This (from the parents & teachers guide) really resonated with me especially:

Be HONEST with your children. Tell the Truth. They will know if you are not.

I have figured out before when my mom was lying (even if it was a white lie), and was very upset by it.

I also identify VERY MUCH with being compassionate and being a non-conformist.

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

I don't have any of my books infront of me, so my examples won't be incredibly detailed. But, let's see . . . some people know their planet of origin, or star cluster, with really strange names like Pleiades, some remember talking to other 'aliens' like themselves, or remember what happened to them when they decided to come here, some remember their ufo trips, or trip to earth, some remember what they look like - like very tall, or big ears, or other defining characterstics. Some will know what their place looked like . . . . .

I feel like I looked 'human', but I was a lot younger, like a 12 or 13 year old girl, and not a princess exactly, but someone important (which makes me sound so egotistical as I write this, I am SO not, I swear ha! ha! ). I had a lot of colorfull sparkles in my hair, and I wear a very colorfull, bright, and glittery dress. Which I think is so funny, because I do not like dresses! and wherever I was was very green, like lime green, with lots of grass, and tons and tons of color and sparkle. With a lot of water too, like ocean, but not.

I had a dream once that was completely dark, and then all of a sudden, there was this HUGE burst, like a very thick firework that suddenly explodes. It was all the colors of the rainbow, and very glittery once it exploded. and I just though, maybe that's what happened to me???

I thought that I was an indigo, and there is so much more indigo related material out there than for crystals, rainbows, etc. I figured because I was born in 81, and everything seemed to fit. But then I read more stuff about crystals and rainbows, and realized that I am a rainbow 'scout', with some indigo characteristics.

Maybe you are a crystal child Dialga?

: D

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Your alien form sounds very pretty! lol

I think I'm an indigo child and I saw my chiropractor today, she thinks so too. In fact, she says she knew I was an indigo ever since she first met me which was when I was like 5 or 6 years old. I asked her how she knew and she said "I just knew". I feel very happy and complete now that I know who I am.

Also, are you saying it's possible to be both a starperson AND an indigo/crystal/rainbow?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

yay! I'm so happy for you Dialga-Brite! : D

It is a spectacular feeling to know 'who you are'. I mean, not that I wasn't happy before, but I always felt different, and I'll be 28 this year, so that's a long time not to know! and now that I know about who I am, I have such different feelings inside me : D

Yes, I totally think that it's possible to be a combination. I think that some people might be more strongly, just one - but I think that anyone can be a combination of a whole bunch of things.

: D

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Awww thanks :)

I was born on May 15th 1989 so do you think I'm a scout or was I born in the time where the indigos were coming in bigger numbers?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

hmmm . . . I think that you are an indigo, with a little bit of crystal . . . : D

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Sarah wrote:hmmm . . . I think that you are an indigo, with a little bit of crystal . . . : D
okay thank you, that makes sense. I do fit a lot of the crystal traits as well (according to the website you showed me in the other topic). :)