Hi I'm new wazzup

WishBear2001

Re: Hi I'm new wazzup

Post by WishBear2001 »

STARSPARKLE THREATENED TO SHUT DOWN A BLOG BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T GET A FUR REAL KITTY!!!!!
SOMEONE BETTER STOP HER SPAM!!!!!

I had Tom-sprite translate the spam from her and it was filled with swearing and XXX rated language that was typed into a poor translation service on the internet.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

WishBear2001 wrote:
Aquarious wrote:I had an empty email from an unknown member on here yesterday, figuring this was the same person.

I searched for what she said and it was something like

StarSparkle wrote:
*************************************************?

She is A PEST!

I don't know how old this "child" is but I am not having a great week right now, and I DO NOT appreciate the crap from this individual, and DO NOT appreciate that email being made public, especially on this forum. This is one of the few places I to come to unwind from things and get that crap. I would appreciate this and would like it to end now.

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

Well guys nothing gets past the security barriers unpunished, you can count on your Mods and lovely Site Admin "wink" ;)

Wishbear~ please don't post anything that may be considered inappropriate, including translated spam messages. I am well aware of what the person was posting and it doesn't belong here which is why I removed it - there's no need to quote it again afterwards. Thank you.

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]