A Princess in Rainbowland

Chibi Rachy

Re: A Princess in Rainbowland

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Saw that you'd started an interactive story over in fanfic...was interested, but not sure on the rules when it comes to doing interactive stories. Is it similar to role playing, where one chooses a character or two, or what? If you could clarify for me, it'd be appreciated...then I'd be able to know what exactly I was to be doing! ^_^"
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

PrincessLadyRaine

Post by PrincessLadyRaine »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Saw that you'd started an interactive story over in fanfic...was interested, but not sure on the rules when it comes to doing interactive stories. Is it similar to role playing, where one chooses a character or two, or what? If you could clarify for me, it'd be appreciated...then I'd be able to know what exactly I was to be doing! ^_^"
I think they are the same, pretty much, I wrote like that. However you want to keep it in more of a story format. No BICs or OOCs, just use italicized quotes if you need to ask something or speak out of character. Many people were doing a lot of characters last time. They all wanted to help the Princess!

Plus we always need a Rainbow!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

PrincessLadyRaine wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Saw that you'd started an interactive story over in fanfic...was interested, but not sure on the rules when it comes to doing interactive stories. Is it similar to role playing, where one chooses a character or two, or what? If you could clarify for me, it'd be appreciated...then I'd be able to know what exactly I was to be doing! ^_^"
I think they are the same, pretty much, I wrote like that. However you want to keep it in more of a story format. No BICs or OOCs, just use italicized quotes if you need to ask something or speak out of character. Many people were doing a lot of characters last time. They all wanted to help the Princess!

Well it certainly seems interesting... I've not done RPing in a long time, but hey, I'm up for trying again. At least it'll give me some time to interact with some other writers :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

PrincessLadyRaine

Chibi Rachy wrote:
PrincessLadyRaine wrote:

Well it certainly seems interesting... I've not done RPing in a long time, but hey, I'm up for trying again. At least it'll give me some time to interact with some other writers :)
Your more than welcome and I'm always on AIM if you need any help!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

PrincessLadyRaine wrote:Your more than welcome and I'm always on AIM if you need any help!
I'm always around on AIM for the most part as well. Just may not answer right away. I gave it a shot, so we'll see :)

PrincessLadyRaine

Chibi Rachy wrote:
PrincessLadyRaine wrote:Your more than welcome and I'm always on AIM if you need any help!
I'm always around on AIM for the most part as well. Just may not answer right away. I gave it a shot, so we'll see :)
Love what I see so far, excellent Rainbow!

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Welcome to our new home Raine. Don't you just love that lemon fresh scent.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Welcome back to the forums! I am Starvoyagers soon to be...errr..wife (we dont like the words husband and wife tho cause they're too grown up and we're big kids)...he introduced me to these forums and i LOVE them! And I LOVE Rainbow Brite. Just curious but is your avatar something from the musical RENT? It looks like the blocks the letters go in for the title of the show and the shows theme is "No Day but Today"..as in live in the moment..so I'm just curious :) We're trying to get the license to put off that show at the moment:)
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

PrincessLadyRaine

Major Ursa wrote:Welcome to our new home Raine. Don't you just love that lemon fresh scent.
Thank you and it does really, but my nose is stopped up so thanks for letting me know!
TheWendybird wrote:Welcome back to the forums! I am Starvoyagers soon to be...errr..wife (we dont like the words husband and wife tho cause they're too grown up and we're big kids)...he introduced me to these forums and i LOVE them! And I LOVE Rainbow Brite. Just curious but is your avatar something from the musical RENT? It looks like the blocks the letters go in for the title of the show and the shows theme is "No Day but Today"..as in live in the moment..so I'm just curious :) We're trying to get the license to put off that show at the moment:)
I'm engaged as well, not to an RB fan, but he respects my childhood obsessions. I will get him into it though as soon as I can!

As for my Avie, I don't think so. It's just something I downloaded ages ago.

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

Hey, I just joined the forum as well! Welcome, even though you joined before I did. lol

Yay for newbies! ^_^