Hi! I'm new! : )

Sarah

Hi! I'm new! : )

Post by Sarah »

it's about time that I introduced myself. My name is Sarah, and I've been a rainbow brite fan since I was a little girl. I'm 27 now. I love anything to do with Rainbow Brite, rainbows, stars, glitter, sparkles, and cupcakes : ) I'm so happy that the magic of rainbow brite is still living on, and will be continuing with new generations. I'm totally excited that she's coming back for a relaunch : ) yay! I've been a regular (almost daily) at Katy's website www.rainbowbrite.net for years now, and I just discovered this one a couple of weeks or so ago.
So, hi everyone! : )

Major Ursa

Re: Hi! I'm new! : )

Post by Major Ursa »

Welcome aboard! I'm Major Ursa of Highland Springs, Virginia. I've been a fan of Rainbow Brite since 1984 when Perl in the Pits premired. I also follow Nascar auto racing, do Microsoft Train Simulator, collect die-cast vehicles, build models, collect Teddy Bears, and a fan of Looney Tunes. I hope you enjoy yuor stay.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

Welcome Sarah, I'm Wolf ranger of Massachutes, and I like to say hello! I've been an RB fan since I was a litte one, and I've been lurking around the fandom (on and off) for a while. Enjoy your stay!

rainbowstarfaery

Post by rainbowstarfaery »

Welcome Sarah, my name is Ema. it´s Emma with just one M.YAY!It´s so nice to meet you.Yeah,Rainbow is one of those dolls you love for life,no matter how old you may be.
Í can see we have similar tastes.
Everyday is unique.Enjoy each momment

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

thank you for the welcomes everyone! : ) You're all so sweet ! : )

:rbsmile:

Radiant Bridge

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Hi Sarah, welcome to the new forum! I'm glad that you found us so that you could experience being a member too, since you missed the first board.

Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Hi Sarah! I haven't checked the member profiles in ages, so I apologize that this is a little belated. Just wanted to say, welcome to the board and thanks for commenting on mine. ^.^ Actually, since you brought it up, would you believe that I hate the heat? Winter is my favorite season, I live for cold, and rain makes me happy. Not to mention that Southern California gives me really bad seasonal allergies in the springtime and much of summer. :( Maybe I ought to try Canada instead. ^^

I first saw Rainbow Brite when I was 12 or so, and I actually like it more now than I did as a kid. Back then I thought it was really off the wall. LOL Ever since three years ago when I rediscovered it in college, I love it. I'm also looking forward to the relaunch. :)

~Marysia
If you're going to steal a star, make sure there are no planets involved.