Not a new member, but new to these boards

Leonardo Mystic

Not a new member, but new to these boards

Post by Leonardo Mystic »

Hello. Image Some of the old might remember me from the original RB.net boards, Mystic, and I was at the Invision Free boards, Leonardo's Girl, for a while after the old boards went down. Although I joined these boards awhile ago, which I am now known as Leonardo Mystic, I've only started posting in the last few days.

I have been a fan of Rainbow Brite since I was a child in the 80's. Loved to rent her videos at the local Block Buster and then play them to death. It was all I wanted to watch for the longest. I think I've seen the movie Star Stealer at least a dozen times in my life. I own all the 80's Rainbow Brite dolls, from Moonglo to Buddy Blue.

Hopefully I'll be around a little more often and not lurk so much.
Love is love no matter what the form
Trust takes years to build and seconds to shatter

Chibi Rachy

Re: Not a new member, but new to these boards

Post by Chibi Rachy »

At any rate, you still get a welcome and it's good to see that you're going to start posting! :) Active members are always wanted. I'm Rachel, by the way. I've not been a fan since I was little (more like since Jan. '09), but it's hard not to fall in love with the series :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Maki

Post by Maki »

Hi Leonardo, I'm Maki. I used to like some of the 80s cartoons. Welcome to the Forums.

Regina

Post by Regina »

Hello! I love RB since the 1980's too, I have most of the dolls and other stuff too and planning on getting more!
Welcome and is good to have you posting!

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

Leonardo's Girl..your name is making me weep tears of joy. I'm a hardcore TMNT fanboy from waaay back in the day. Oh the memories of waiting for three hours to see the oringal movie in theaters...

Ok I am getting off track here. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Leonardo Mystic

Post by Leonardo Mystic »

Wolf Ranger wrote:Leonardo's Girl..your name is making me weep tears of joy. I'm a hardcore TMNT fanboy from waaay back in the day. Oh the memories of waiting for three hours to see the oringal movie in theaters...

Ok I am getting off track here. I hope you enjoy your time here.

*laughs* I am still a hardcore fan, although born again. After the 80's-90's rage fizzled out, I left the fandom for awhile, but then I returned in 2004 with the birth of the new series. Ever since, I've been enjoying the ride and I believe I am a stronger fan than ever. I love the new show, but only seasons 1-4 and the Ninja Tribunal. I could have done without Fast Forward or Back to the Sewers.

Who was your favorite Turtle?
Love is love no matter what the form
Trust takes years to build and seconds to shatter