Hi im new!!

Amu610

Hi im new!!

Post by Amu610 »

Hi, Im new! I just love Rainbow brite!! I never had a chance to watch it because i was born in the 90's! I love Tickled Pink the most :)

Chibi Rachy

Re: Hi im new!!

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Welcome to the forums :) My name's Rachel and I'm a recent RB fan (January of '09). I was born right after RB started airing, and I never watched it growing up. My favorite character would be Stormy :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Amu610

Post by Amu610 »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Welcome to the forums :) My name's Rachel and I'm a recent RB fan (January of '09). I was born right after RB started airing, and I never watched it growing up. My favorite character would be Stormy :)

Hi, Rachel! Thanks :)

Maki

Post by Maki »

Hi Amu510, I'm Maki from Atlantic Canada. You can find Rainbow Brite episodes on YouTube.

Regina

Post by Regina »

Hello!
Welcome, I like RB since the 80's , even if you are born in the 90's yous till have to time to catch up :)

Amu610

Post by Amu610 »

Maki wrote:Hi Amu510, I'm Maki from Atlantic Canada. You can find Rainbow Brite episodes on YouTube.

Thanks for the info!! Maki? Isnt that a japanese name? Its very pretty :)

Maki

Post by Maki »

Amu610 wrote:
Maki wrote:Hi Amu510, I'm Maki from Atlantic Canada. You can find Rainbow Brite episodes on YouTube.

Thanks for the info!! Maki? Isnt that a japanese name? Its very pretty :)
No, it's just a nickname.

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Hi Amu! Welcome to the RB forum! Although I mostly lurk, I do have a large collection of the 11" dolls. Starlite is my favorite character. :)