A new Kiddo In Rainbowland

Regina

Re: A new Kiddo In Rainbowland

Post by Regina »

Major Ursa wrote:Howdy there! I'm Major Ursa of Highland Springs, Virginia. I've been a Rainbow brite fan since 1984. I also like Nascar auto racing, cartoons of most kinds, collecting die-cast vehicles, collecting Teddy Bears/stuffed animals, Microsoft Train Simulator, and building models. My favorite Anime series is Starblazers (a.k.a. Spaceship Yamatto).
*C9* wrote:Hello there I'm C9 a long time member^ I started collecting about 1996/7-^ I also love drawing and animals too. I have two cats. I am a huge anime,KEY(company) fan. I collect figures and related merchandise. I travel to Japan often aboutevery 2 years. I will be moving there after my last university year.

Welcome and I hope to see your art ^-^
Hello to you 2!
Cool, so you are going to Japan to work or holiday??? I went there too twice and loved it, even if the second time I had to work! I always get lost in Akihabara and all the shops! You can also find very cheap places to stay there!
Chibi Rachy wrote:
Regina wrote:Wow Fan Fiction, would luv to read it!
All my Rainbow Brite works are posted under the fanfiction section here. I also have an account over at fanfiction.net that has Rainbow Brite, Fate/stay night, Power Rangers, Digimon, and DBZ...though I warn that those last two genres are my beginning works years ago... My more recent works are so much better.
Thanks I will read and comment!

((^___^))

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

Sorry I'm late, I just kinda noticed this thead *nervous laugh.*

Ok a little bit about me, well first of all I'm Wolf Ranger (no I will NOT use the full introduction speech from Power Rangers.) I also have a pretty good sized collection of toys and whatnot. I've been into RB since I was ..oh crap..was first grade that long ago? I'm also a anime nutcase, and will pretty much watch anything you put in front of me at least once.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Hey there. Welcome!

I'm the J3llyb3ans. Also an anime/manga enthusiast. It's kind of obvious with my avi being Alpha from Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, that that's one of my faves. It's cool to see Urusei Yatsura on your list. That's one of my faves too. I have favorites from all era's but I'm partial to alot of oldschool shoujo stuff, especially classic magical girl series.

Oh yeah, an RB fan from childhood too.

Regina

Post by Regina »

Hello to you both!
J3llyb3ans wrote:I have favorites from all era's but I'm partial to alot of oldschool shoujo stuff, especially classic magical girl series.
The magical girl are sooo cool! Like Creamy Mami!

Really glad to find loads manga fan here definitely we will have loads to talk about

Speak sooon kidz!

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Regina wrote:Hello to you both!
J3llyb3ans wrote:I have favorites from all era's but I'm partial to alot of oldschool shoujo stuff, especially classic magical girl series.

The magical girl are sooo cool! Like Creamy Mami!

Really glad to find loads manga fan here definitely we will have loads to talk about

Speak sooon kidz!

Oh yes. Creamy Mami is one of the best IMO.Image

Starlitefan

Post by Starlitefan »

*Late as usual*

Welcome to the board. My name is Starlitefan and I welcome you here! :D
Rainbow Brite: Starlite, quick!
Starlite: I will not wear booties!!
On-X: Better than falling down.
Starlite: [neighs in annoyance] Ooh, my poor dignity!!!

Oh, and by the way, I'm a GIRL, despite my user name... ;-D

:rbstarlite:

Regina

Post by Regina »

Thanks! Nice to meet you too!