Hi :)

Cypher

Hi :)

Post by Cypher »

Hi everyone! My name is Marysia and I'm a 23 year old girl from CA. Last summer I graduated with a B.A. in English from the University of California, Santa Barbara, a minor in classics, and distinction in the major. At the moment I'm not sure what I want to do career-wise, but I'm looking into grad schools and am hoping to go for a M.F.A. in creative writing (I write fantasy and sci-fi and hope to get published sometime). I was Alien Maiden on the old board, so I was pretty new there as well, but I just wanted to let you all know. I'm "Cypher" on a few other forums so I just decided to go with that to make it easier on my memory. :)
If you're going to steal a star, make sure there are no planets involved.

Major Ursa

Re: Hi :)

Post by Major Ursa »

Hello there! I'm Major Ursa of Highland Springs, Virginia. I've been a fan of Rainbow Brite since 1984. I also like Nascar auto raccing, collecting die-cast vehicles, collecting Teddy Bears, building models, and other cartoons. I also do some fan-fic writting here on this board as well. Enjoy your stay!
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Starlitefan

Post by Starlitefan »

*Trots in...late as usual* Welcome to the forums! I am Starlitefan and I welcome you here!
Rainbow Brite: Starlite, quick!
Starlite: I will not wear booties!!
On-X: Better than falling down.
Starlite: [neighs in annoyance] Ooh, my poor dignity!!!

Oh, and by the way, I'm a GIRL, despite my user name... ;-D

:rbstarlite:

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi! I'm Sarah. : ) Nice to meet you : ) ooh! You're from Cali! You lucky girl! I'm from Manitoba, Canada (but I really hate it here - it's cold and the winters are very long!). One day I would like to live in Las Vegas, Nevada! : ) I was considering somewhere in Cali, but Vegas won because I LOVE lights! ha! ha! I'm sure I'll visit lots though. : ) I'm 27. I'd tell you my school story, but it's long and complicated. I have lots of things that I want to do with my life, and I'm very goal oriented. I plan on being rich and famous. I'm going to write books, mainly my autobiographies. I'd also like to do other publishing, public speaking, and 'campaigning'. I'm new here. : )
:rbsmile: