Hi!!

Bunny

Hi!!

Post by Bunny »

Hi everyone!

I am new to the Rainbow Brite Online community, but I am no stranger to the brand! Ever since I was little I have loved the toys and the media, and for the last 8 years I have been an on again, off again collector. My Little Pony has pretty much taken over my time and free space, but with the let down in Hasbro's current offerings I am looking into building up my Rainbow Brite collection, and I am glad to find an online community to share my experience with! I can't wait to meet everyone!!

Starlitefan

Re: Hi!!

Post by Starlitefan »

*Trots in* My goodness! Bunny! How long has it been, my friend? I feel like I've missed so much here!
Rainbow Brite: Starlite, quick!
Starlite: I will not wear booties!!
On-X: Better than falling down.
Starlite: [neighs in annoyance] Ooh, my poor dignity!!!

Oh, and by the way, I'm a GIRL, despite my user name... ;-D

:rbstarlite:

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Hi there!I'm Major Ursa of Highland Springs, Virginia. I've been a fan of Rainbow Brite since 1984. I also like Nascar auto racing :nascar: , Looney Tunes, collecting die-cast cars and teddy Bears, building models and Microsoft Train sim. Welcome abaord!
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Radiant Bridge

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Hi Bunny, welcome to Rainbowland! I'm a twenty-four-year-old from Pennsylvania. I've been a fan of Rainbow Brite for most of my life, too. I'm glad that you discovered us.

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi! I'm Sarah! Nice to meet you! : )
:rbsmile: