Heyo :)

Chibi Rachy

Re: Heyo :)

Post by Chibi Rachy »

suzana wrote:hi everyone,
i am new to this site. i love Rainbow Brite. I only had one book when i was in primary school which was Rainbow Brite and the Brook Meadow Deer and have loved her since. I am now almost 28. I have a seven month old daughter and i really wanted to download the book to read to her too. I also love children. The funny thing about what a couple of you wrote was that you are 27 and look like a teenager...haha..i'm the same..
Its nice to be amongst people with the same interests..oh im from Victoria, Australia..
Nice to meet you :) I'm not that old, but I look like a young teenager, that's for certain. It's great and everything, but you never realize how young look until one of your preschool students during internship asks if you're a) one of the kids too (and refuses to believe you aren't) and b) if you're a boy or not
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Hello there! I'm Major Ursa from Highland Springs, Virginia. I've been a fan of Rainbow Brite since 1984. I also like Nascar auto racing, building models, collecting die-cast vehicles, coolecting Teddy Bears, other cartoons, and Microsoft train simulator. Enjoy your stay.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Adria

Post by Adria »

Hey and welcome

Hey Suzana, im from QLD another Aussie! Yeah!!

Starlitefan

Post by Starlitefan »

*Gallops in, late as always* Dooh...late again I see...

*Stamps hoof*

Welcome to the boards! My name is Starlitefan (and despite my username, I am a girl....) and I welcome you here!
Rainbow Brite: Starlite, quick!
Starlite: I will not wear booties!!
On-X: Better than falling down.
Starlite: [neighs in annoyance] Ooh, my poor dignity!!!

Oh, and by the way, I'm a GIRL, despite my user name... ;-D

:rbstarlite:

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Well, we could always say fashionably late? XD

Thank you though :) I really enjoy what I've seen so far here
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire