Hi to all

Adria

Hi to all

Post by Adria »

Hi all, i'm 29 yrs old and from Australia.
I have Loved Rainbow Brite since i was little.

I had one episode on VHS (along with Heman, that my parents taped for us) I realised that i must have watched that episode SOOOOO many times, when i watched it yesterday for the first time in years i could still recite it.

I also had all the girl color kids and their sprites and star lite, except for La La orange. My Brother had Murkey and the boy colour kids.
They are no longer with me, so i must have out grown them.

I have a ceremic, RB that is sitting on a star and hangs from your celing( i have not seen this on any RB sites as yet) from my childhood.

I am married with two kids, 18month old boy and a 4.5 yr girl, hence im back collecting again, to relive my childhood.
It started after picking up some cheap G1 My Little Ponies from Op shops and chasing vintage Polly Pockets for my daughter
I am into the orignals, 6 months ago i picked up starlight, from a recycled centre, his hoofs are comming apart and he is looking at going to the doll hospital to be fixed.
I have just got a couple from ebay, im not to worried about their condition, as long as they have all their clothing i want my daughter to play with them. Though i don't like seeing Starlight on the ground being walked all over.

Look forward to chatting to you all

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Re: Hi to all

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Welcome to the board Adria! I'd love to see a picture of that ceramic RB :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Hi, I'm dialga-brite, I love Rainbow Brite, He-man/She-ra, My Little Pony, Pokemon, and American Girl dolls. Welcome to the boards. :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Hello there! I'm Major Ursa from Highland Springs, Virginia. I like Rainbow Brite, Nascar auto racing, Microsoft Train Sim, model building, collecting teddy bears, collecting die-cast vehicles. Enjoy your stay.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi! I'm Sarah! Nice to meet you!

I'm 27 years old, and I live in Manitoba, Canada (but I want to live in Las Vegas, Nevada one day!) : )

I've loved Rainbow Brite since I was little also

I don't have anything of Rainbow Brite from the 80's.

I LOVE kids, but I never want to have them. I don't even have a boyfriend or husband. I'd much rather be single and save the world! : )

Have you heard about the relaunch for Fall/Holiday this year!? eeee! : )

:rbsmile:

Adria

Post by Adria »

Thanks for your warm welcome, here, over the next week, i will try and get some posting done.

Rainbow Brite wrote:Welcome to the board Adria! I'd love to see a picture of that ceramic RB :)
I will post some pics in the collectable section in the next few days, once DH uploads to photo bucket for me

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

Welcome to the forums. ^_^

Starlitefan

Post by Starlitefan »

*Gallops in, late as always* Dooh...late again I see...

*Stamps hoof*

Welcome to the boards! My name is Starlitefan (and despite my username, I am a girl....) and I welcome you here!
Rainbow Brite: Starlite, quick!
Starlite: I will not wear booties!!
On-X: Better than falling down.
Starlite: [neighs in annoyance] Ooh, my poor dignity!!!

Oh, and by the way, I'm a GIRL, despite my user name... ;-D

:rbstarlite: