Hi, I'm Sukey

Sukey

Hi, I'm Sukey

Post by Sukey »

I haven't been on the net for awhile- I don't have access at home right now, so I was a little lost when I came to visit the RB boards and I had to re-register. Well anyway I made my way back :)

A little about me I'm 27 and I have been collecting 80's toys for almost 10 years now(wow doesn't seem like it could be that long!). I've been a member on the RB boards since 2001. I probably will only pop in once and awhile to see what's happening especially since I have to go to the library to get online and I work all the time now. I get one day off a week :banghead: Well I'm glad I stopped by and it is good to see everyone. I'll try not to be such a stranger. I hope everyone is doing well.

:rainbow: Sukey
:rainbow: Sukey

Major Ursa

Re: Hi, I'm Sukey

Post by Major Ursa »

Welcome to our new home Sukey!
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Radiant Bridge

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Hi Sukey, welcome back to Rainbow Brite's forum! I'm glad that you managed to get in and visit. Hopefully you will have more opportunities to do so in the future.

Starlitefan

Post by Starlitefan »

*Trots in...late as usual* Welcome to the forums! I am Starlitefan and I welcome you here!
Rainbow Brite: Starlite, quick!
Starlite: I will not wear booties!!
On-X: Better than falling down.
Starlite: [neighs in annoyance] Ooh, my poor dignity!!!

Oh, and by the way, I'm a GIRL, despite my user name... ;-D

:rbstarlite:

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi! I'm Sarah. I'm new here! : ) I'm 27. I love the 80's, and I love toys! Nice to meet you! : )
:rbsmile: