FIRST 2011 RB PHOTOS!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

FIRST 2011 RB PHOTOS!!!

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Here's my first RB photos of 2011, which are actually the last ones I took in 2010, which is to say a few hours ago.

As always, you'll see some of the newest items from my collection. There's also a look at a very rare GEN 1 small RB doll like you've never seen her before. And she's sitting right to a rare version of the large GEN 1 RB doll at the same time.

If that's not enough, there's a Before and After sequence on the Kat's Meow RB Bank that just might pop your peepers!

I use Picasa (invented by Pikachu) to host my photos. After clicking on the link, click on the photo in the upper left corner. That opens a viewer and you can se the photos in sequence.

http://picasaweb.google.com/2013.sncb/RB4EVER#

These photos will be taken down in about three weeks and the link will no longer work at that time.
Last edited by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

silverorangetears

FIRST 2011 RB PHOTOS!!!

Post by silverorangetears »

why do you type your thread titles in all caps?

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

FIRST 2011 RB PHOTOS!!!

Why not?

And I could ask you the exact same question concerning the fact that you seem to think that capital letters do not exist.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

silverorangetears

FIRST 2011 RB PHOTOS!!!

snarky

it was a genuine question, like... did you perhaps believe it would get your posts read faster? or did you think it was standard protocol? or did you just think it looked cool?

generally on the internet it's considered YELLING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS, so those of us that grew up on the net have a natural dislike of reading full sentences in all caps, that's why i asked.

As for why i don't type with capitol letters? it's mostly a lazy thing, i DO in fact know they exist, i just choose not to do them.. thanks for pointing it out though maybe i'll change that one day.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

FIRST 2011 RB PHOTOS!!!

silverorangetears wrote:snarky

it was a genuine question, like... did you perhaps believe it would get your posts read faster? or did you think it was standard protocol? or did you just think it looked cool?

generally on the internet it's considered YELLING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS, so those of us that grew up on the net have a natural dislike of reading full sentences in all caps, that's why i asked.

As for why i don't type with capitol letters? it's mostly a lazy thing, i DO in fact know they exist, i just choose not to do them.. thanks for pointing it out though maybe i'll change that one day.

I do type my headlines in caps just like you would see in a newspaper. I do not type my stories that way.

silverorangetears

FIRST 2011 RB PHOTOS!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:
I do type my headlines in caps just like you would see in a newspaper. I do not type my stories that way.

Weird, never seen anyone do it like that before... that's why i asked, thanks for the explanation :)

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

FIRST 2011 RB PHOTOS!!!

No problem and I hope you enjoyed the photos.

IndigoJoy

FIRST 2011 RB PHOTOS!!!

Post by IndigoJoy »

I'm glad silverorangetears said something, it was bothering me too. The web and newspapers are very different places. On the web, all caps = shouting.

http://listmembersfaq.emaillist-manager ... 0017.shtml
http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/09/02/wom ... etiquette/

I always do enjoy your photos, Blondine. We like having you here, we just don't like being shouted at. :)
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

FIRST 2011 RB PHOTOS!!!

I could see your point if I worte everything that way, but that's not the case.

jazzycreations

FIRST 2011 RB PHOTOS!!!

Post by jazzycreations »

:lol: I never even noticed! lol

funny how the littlest things can bother some & others dont even see it.