Rainbow Brite T-Shirts on sale for $2.95!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

TV Store Online has their Rainbow Brite T-shirts on sale for $2.95 each!! Plus, use code "tvstore10" to get an additional 10% off your purchase! Shipping is free for orders over $50, otherwise it's only $5.95. It's definitely time to stock up! I ordered 15...lol :lol:

~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

For the ladies on the board, these shirts only go up to a chest size of 36" according to the sizing charts, which would be an XL.

They currently only have the following shirts in that size: Red Butler, Lala Orange, Buddy Blue and Murky.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Yeah, they are on the small side...but I guess that's to be expected with junior shirts which are designed for teenagers. I already had all of them except for the Sprite Collage shirt, but they're all smalls...and while I CAN still wear them, they're a bit uncomfortably tight at the moment since I've gained some weight. So this time around I ordered Medium and Large sizes to be on the safe side. I just couldn't bring myself to order an XL, even though it probably would've felt nice...lol. Then again, I'm small chested so an XL may have actually been too big.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Rainbow Brite wrote:Yeah, they are on the small side...but I guess that's to be expected with junior shirts which are designed for teenagers.
You'd think they'd realize that their target consumers are now in their 20s/30s and make the sizes a bit bigger. I mean, I'm not a huge lady, but with my bust size I can't wear anything other than an XL and probably honestly need a XXL. :lol:

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Clinozoisite wrote:You'd think they'd realize that their target consumers are now in their 20s/30s and make the sizes a bit bigger.
You got that right! lol :lol:
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Well I can't wear any of them, but I ordered one of each for my 2 step-daughters. They aren't fanatics, but they do like RBB and have some of the dolls, so now they can wear the shirts! Thanks for posting!

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

Aw man, larger sizes people! A 36-inch shirt wouldn't even fit over my boobs, LOL!
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

IndigoJoy wrote:Aw man, larger sizes people! A 36-inch shirt wouldn't even fit over my boobs, LOL!
Seriously. Tell me about it... :rolleyes:

When will these 80s-revival-fad companies wake up and realize that the "children" who loved these shows now have to be able to actually *wear* the merchandise! :lol:
Last edited by Clinozoisite on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

It could be the larger sizes are sold out and they've marked down what's left to clear...
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:.
It could be the larger sizes are sold out and they've marked down what's left to clear...
They only make them in "junior" sizes, the largest of which is an extra-large. :(