MARIE-LOUISE'S 10TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

PREPARE TO BE AMAZED!!!

There hasn't been a Rainbow Brite birthday party like this since the 1980's!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/2013.sncb/ML10BD?feat=email#
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

The boxed version of herself is neat! I hope she loved all the Rainbow Brite toys you purchased for her! :lol:

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

That's not the first time I've given a converted RB doll of themselves to someone, but it's the first time I was there when it was opened.

As she got the paper off she looked closely and saw it wasn't a normal RB doll. It took a few seconds for her to realize what it really was. Her eyes got real big and it was like her heart stopped beating or she stopped breathing for a moment or two (or both) when she saw herself looking back at her. I think that's going to be a moment that I'll never forget. I gave her another custom doll this past Xmas, so it's not the first time she's seen one.

Marie-Louise and I have been friends since she came home from the hospital 10 years ago. They used to live in the appartment below mine for about seven years. Now they live about a three minute walk up the street where they bought a house. She's a real sweetie, as you can imagine. Her mom was a big Blondine fan 25 years ago and she's very happy that her daughter enjoys the same doll that she did.
Last edited by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Wow that little girl is SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL! She is just a friend? No relation?

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Marie-Louise and her parents used to live in the apartment below mine for the first seven years of her life. At that point they bought a house about a three minute walk up the street. She's more than 'just a friend' since I've known her from the start. One day I asked Shirley, her mom, if she know who Blondine Arc-En-Ciel was. The answer was 'Oui!' (Yes!). On M-L's next birthday I gave her an MIB European version small Rainbow Brite doll and both M-L and her mom were delighted. I gave her other RB stuff over the years and now she's got a pretty good collection going. She's still missing a few things from Gen 1, a nice large Gen 2 RB,lots of Gen 3 and the horses (and sprites, if available) from Gen 4.