MIB BABY SPRITES

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

MIB BABY SPRITES

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

If you have one or more MIB (Mint In Ball) Baby Sprites, I'd be interested to know something about them.

On the flat side of the ball is a rectangle with the usual copyright notice. Inside the rectangle is also the number 2628-2139. And then there is a single digit number, most likely from one to four. And let's not forget Made in Korea. These single digit numbers are what I'm interested in. I think the numbers correspond to the specific color of the ball and the color of the ball is linked to a particular sprite.

Here's what I have so far...

....................................Color Around..............................Single Digit
Number......Name..........Face..................Color of Ball......Number

2628...........Itsy............Yellow................Purple..............1

2630...........Eensy........Orange...............Pink.................3

2631...........Weensy......Dark Pink...........Blue.................2

2632...........Bitsy..........Red...................?????...............?

If you know that you've swapped your sprites between different balls, please just give the single digit number and the color of the ball. I'm hoping to get enough replies that I can figure out if the sprites were randomly put into different balls at the factory or if there was a fixed relationship between any given sprite and the color of his/her ball.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!