Did you get any Rainbow Brite swag for Christmas?

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Did you get any Rainbow Brite swag for Christmas?

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I did :D

I completed my RB shirt collection by getting the Patty O'Green, Tickled Pink, Murky Dismal, Stormy, Buddy Blue and Indigo shirts...woohoo!! It's a shame they didn't make a Moonglo shirt.

I also got this book, which has a Rainbow Brite section in it:

http://www.amazon.com/Just-Cant-Get-Eno ... 913&sr=1-1

Long live RB!!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Re: Did you get any Rainbow Brite swag for Christmas?

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I really enjoyed the Twilight movie. I assume they're coming out with a sequel?

I read the book while I was at work today...lol. It was really well done...even if some of the RB facts were wrong ;) Is it obsessive that I emailed one of the authors with the corrections? lol
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

Oh god I wanted to make a page on that book to make fun of it. I found it last year and was like WTF... seriously spear of light? Try putting the CC on.... I was so excited seeing it in the bookstore on a trip and was like 0_0 after reading it.

For Twilight movie was very dissapointing so many important parts left out and effects were so low budget. Just let Madhouse animate it....

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

I didn't get any rainbow brite stuff for xmas because I already have most rb things that I want... I only wanted two more large sprites but they couldn't be found anywhere.

I did however get LOTS of my little ponies.
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

Ok this is going to make me sound like I have two heads, but why are people so obessed with Twilight? I guess I'll have to go see this movie for myself then..

I didn't get or ask for anything RB this year. Yet, I managed to snag a copy of Call of Duty: World at War and Mirror's Edge for Xbox 360. As well as a copy of a bootleg boxset of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. (Fanboy aleart..)

Plus some money so I could "attepmt" to finish off a part of my Power Rangers collection..still missing one thing.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

*C9* wrote:Oh god I wanted to make a page on that book to make fun of it. I found it last year and was like WTF... seriously spear of light? Try putting the CC on.... I was so excited seeing it in the bookstore on a trip and was like 0_0 after reading it.
LOL!!! Right??
For Twilight movie was very dissapointing so many important parts left out and effects were so low budget. Just let Madhouse animate it....
I guess that's one movie where it was better to have not read the book beforehand...lol
Yes, New Moon is in pre production at the moment, they hope to release it end of 2009. Different director this time too and they have a higher budget, which they need cos the next film will have loads of special effects.
Cool!!
Lol I noticed the wrong facts in the book too, not just in RB but a few other things too. Having said that though i really like the layout and design of the pages. Very good ^^
I agree - the design was bril :)
I didn't get any rainbow brite stuff for xmas because I already have most rb things that I want... I only wanted two more large sprites but they couldn't be found anywhere.
Don't you hate that? I bought myself a few more RB things with my Christmas money from my grandma...including a custom made Rainbow Brite Christmas stocking...teehee
I did however get LOTS of my little ponies.
Ooooo nice :) MLP's rock.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

-_-() I just saw Twlight...

Oh Happy New Years everyone!

Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Nothing of the real sort, but my mom surprised me with a dolly who looks perfect for a custom Dark Princess. I spent the next few days religiously sewing her outfit...she's almost done! :)
If you're going to steal a star, make sure there are no planets involved.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Cypher wrote:Nothing of the real sort, but my mom surprised me with a dolly who looks perfect for a custom Dark Princess. I spent the next few days religiously sewing her outfit...she's almost done! :)
Nice!! Can't wait to see pics of it :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

aimeemarie

Post by aimeemarie »

i found a few dolls at a post-christmas antique store blow-out....does that count?