New Dolls spotted at Target

SEGAGIGA

Re: New Dolls spotted at Target

Post by SEGAGIGA »

This is great news!
I think some stores still have an embargo that's why they're no releasing them yet.
I hope it doesn't take ages for these new dolls to get distributed here in South East Asia...
How I wish those Strawberry Shortcake dolls on display at our Toy Stores gets replaced soon with the new RB dolls! >.<

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

Katy since I haven't gotten one yet will you give your 15" doll a hug for me? Thanks.
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

IndigoJoy wrote:Katy since I haven't gotten one yet will you give your 15" doll a hug for me? Thanks.
She has officially been hugged :D

I hit 3 more Target stores today and all 3 had the dolls out!! So I scored the second TP I needed, plus 2 more TP's and 3 more Moonglows. 1 of the TP's and 1 of the Moonglow's are for Chibi Rachy, but the other TP and other 2 Moonglows are available if anybody needs one. Just let me know :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite wrote:
IndigoJoy wrote:Katy since I haven't gotten one yet will you give your 15" doll a hug for me? Thanks.
She has officially been hugged :D

I hit 3 more Target stores today and all 3 had the dolls out!! So I scored the second TP I needed, plus 2 more TP's and 3 more Moonglows. 1 of the TP's and 1 of the Moonglow's are for Chibi Rachy, but the other TP and other 2 Moonglows are available if anybody needs one. Just let me know :)
Thanks Katy. Shoot me a PM with the email address for paypal, along with the total amount to be sent. I use the "gift" option on paypal to pay by so you don't get charged one of those silly fees.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

I can't wait until they put the horses out and the "giggle sprites." (I wonder how those will turn out)

I also hope that they come out with Puppy Brite soon too.

I'll be keeping my eye out for them ;)

Image Image Image

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

I'll be going to a Target in Indiana tomorrow to look for Moonglow and large Rainbow.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

An ebay update: The first doll I'd mentioned on here previously has been sold. Now there's another auction by a different seller that's a huge ripoff, same as the other one. It's for a 10 inch Rainbow, selling for $32.50 and shipping for 6.75. I'm interested to see if some poor sap will buy it.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Wardah

Post by Wardah »

I too spotted the new dolls in Target but I don't have the money to buy them currently. I was wondering how they compare size wise to the much more poseable Juku dolls but those were out of stock at the Target I went to. If they are the same size I might be able to swap the bodies if I get them in the future. If anyone still has Juku dolls in stock at their Target please let me know how they compare.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Wardah wrote:I too spotted the new dolls in Target but I don't have the money to buy them currently. I was wondering how they compare size wise to the much more poseable Juku dolls but those were out of stock at the Target I went to. If they are the same size I might be able to swap the bodies if I get them in the future. If anyone still has Juku dolls in stock at their Target please let me know how they compare.
Well, the small RB dolls are 10 inch and amazon.com says the Juku dolls are 9 inch.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Chibi Rachy wrote:An ebay update: The first doll I'd mentioned on here previously has been sold. Now there's another auction by a different seller that's a huge ripoff, same as the other one. It's for a 10 inch Rainbow, selling for $32.50 and shipping for 6.75. I'm interested to see if some poor sap will buy it.
Now someone is starting the auctions on ebay for the 10" dolls for $49.99 and BIN for $100.00-$125.00 and the 15" doll for $74.99 and $125.00 BIN. I guess they're hoping someone from another country will buy them :/

Image Image Image