New Dolls spotted at Target

Tilas

Re: New Dolls spotted at Target

Post by Tilas »

I wanted the 10" dolls until I saw the wrist bands. What a cop out! I wanted their outfits for my pullips, but the wrist bands are useless, there's no way they'll stay on my pullips! :\ Meh, what a disappointment. Oh well. I still want the 15" one though, she's so cute! I really like how she got the full sleeves, the dress looks much prettier that way.
My Deviant Art~ KeonaKii

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Aquarius wrote:It cost me $5.50 priority and/or $5.45 parcel post to ship it out.
Oh wow! That's not bad at all! So yeah...that auction is a total rip off...lol
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite wrote:
Aquarius wrote:It cost me $5.50 priority and/or $5.45 parcel post to ship it out.
Oh wow! That's not bad at all! So yeah...that auction is a total rip off...lol
Lol I'd already figured that out. The auction wasn't shipping priority either...I think they were doing parcel post, which does sometimes cost nearly the same as priority.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

Tennyo wrote:
*C9* wrote:
Tennyo wrote:I don't care for it never will. I could care less about privacy. I don't care to find mindless idiots from school 10 years ago, who I care less about. My friends I talk to, if I don't well then your not my friend :) plain and simple don't care for don't want it. You like go ahead and use it, I for one don't.
Yeah, but you see the thing about that is, you don't HAVE to find and contact these people. At all. And they don't have to find you. If you don't have any interest in FB that's one thing but it's kind of irritating when people advertise the fact that they refuse to make an account as if they're changing the world and we're all supposed to fall at their feet because they're just so much more awesome than everyone who does use it.

Sorry if that wasn't your intent, but it's just that in my experience whenever someone brings attention to the fact that they refuse to join FB the above mentioned is actually exactly what they expect. (and then when they finally give in and join FB they completely change their tune)
Hmm no , no I wasn't actually at all I just didn't want people saying to join it and so forth its easy and what have you. Then to make an account to view the pics. I made it clear I don't want it, any explanation will not change that I just don't care.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tilas wrote:I wanted the 10" dolls until I saw the wrist bands. What a cop out! I wanted their outfits for my pullips, but the wrist bands are useless, there's no way they'll stay on my pullips! :\ Meh, what a disappointment. Oh well. I still want the 15" one though, she's so cute! I really like how she got the full sleeves, the dress looks much prettier that way.
I know they look terrible being half-done like that. I can't figure out if the prototype dolls were whole or half bands from the pictures, but I'd lean more toward whole. I wonder if someone will end up making customs. And yes, I like the sleeves too with the new dress style on the 15 inch one. The 15 inch one is a combo of new and old and looks quite good.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Wow! I'm gone for a week and I miss all this!! I can't believe the new dolls are already out. I love the 15 inch doll she's so cute!!! I'm still a little disappointed in the 10 inch dolls but I'll definitely be buying them. I'll actually be buying doubles, a set of dolls for me and another set for my daughter :) I have to go check out Target now! :)

J3llyb3ans

Score!

Post by J3llyb3ans »

So I went to the Target down the road just a few hours ago, found these. I walk down this toy aisle seeing the usual stuff...then...boom! There's the 15" Rainbow. I look up and there are two facings of 10" dolls. I quickly grabbed Rainbow and Moonglow who were side by side, find Tickled Pink behind Rainbow and happily proclaim "My shopping for tonight is done!" ^^

Watercolor
Admin

Post by Watercolor »

Hey, I just noticed something about the dolls

The 10" dolls have the "25 years" stamp on them, while the 15" doesn't.

humm...seriously though...where are the accessories? Comb, scepters, sprites....etc?
Darn all this WAITING! LOL

At least they are here, though, right?

silverorangetears

Post by silverorangetears »

i went to my local target yesterday, just to double check, and they DID have the dolls in stock, so i called them, while standing in toys, staring at the dolls, and asked them if they had any in stock, they put me on hold for a few minutes, and then told me that no, they did not have the dolls...
i wouldn't take a calls answer for anything .. apparently they fib over the phone :(

anyway i got my dollies ^^ happy girl is happy.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

silverorangetears wrote:i went to my local target yesterday, just to double check, and they DID have the dolls in stock, so i called them, while standing in toys, staring at the dolls, and asked them if they had any in stock, they put me on hold for a few minutes, and then told me that no, they did not have the dolls...
i wouldn't take a calls answer for anything .. apparently they fib over the phone :(

anyway i got my dollies ^^ happy girl is happy.
I think part of it is they don't know how to spell it. I know the first person typed it in and quickly got back to me. The second store I was on hold forever; I think they actually went to check. The store my parents checked in person didn't have any. All three stores were within a half hour of each other so I'm willing to bet that at the time, they didn't have any.

Also, someone should post the numbers on the back of the boxes, the item # ones. There's a particular name for that, starts with a D, and it may help with having them look up products by phone.