New Dolls spotted at Target

*C9*

Re: New Dolls spotted at Target

Post by *C9* »

Wow the bigger RB does look MUCH better than the other ones. I can NOT get over that face for those small ones! Like Wendy mentioned they are similiar to disney doll molds i have seen ones like this for the princesses that come with a pony. I refuse facebook, anyone have Tickled Pink anywhere?Unless can view the pics on facebook without a membership.

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

I will never understand why people think Facebook is the plague. I mean really. I've heard people say that it's a privacy issue, well people will only know what you put on there so it's not like you're in danger of anything.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

The pics are right here:

http://thehailes.smugmug.com/2009/New-R ... rite-Dolls

But you should also be able to view them on Facebook without being a member. You just won't be able to comment on them:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4301615&id=95544662385#/photo.php?pid=3770271&id=95544662385&fbid=177325772385

Please let me know if you cannot view them there.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Nice way to end with a panty shot, Katy XD

Don't really like how the bracelets don't go clear around the arm... makes it look funny. Ah well. They just can't wave...no one must know they only have half bracelets!
Tennyo wrote:I will never understand why people think Facebook is the plague. I mean really. I've heard people say that it's a privacy issue, well people will only know what you put on there so it's not like you're in danger of anything.
I used to have facebook until they changed the layout in 2008. I hated that layout. Suddenly I couldn't have everything where I wanted it. I didn't like the combining of the wall either. So I got rid of it. Never wanted it back.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Nice way to end with a panty shot, Katy XD
LMAO!! My hubby kept laughing at that one too...I'm like "but I have to show the new copyright!!" hahaha :)
Don't really like how the bracelets don't go clear around the arm... makes it look funny. Ah well. They just can't wave...no one must know they only have half bracelets!
And those poor bracelets are sooo gonna get lost. 20 years from now, I bet only 5% of the dolls will still have them...they fall off so easily. Pushing 'em up the arm a ways helps a little...but still. Not the greatest design.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Don't really like how the bracelets don't go clear around the arm... makes it look funny. Ah well. They just can't wave...no one must know they only have half bracelets!
And those poor bracelets are sooo gonna get lost. 20 years from now, I bet only 5% of the dolls will still have them...they fall off so easily. Pushing 'em up the arm a ways helps a little...but still. Not the greatest design.
I wonder if there's a way to get it to stick on... I would say sticky tack, but I'm not sure if the greasy residue would do anything, especially if you use just the tiniest bit.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

Tennyo wrote:I will never understand why people think Facebook is the plague. I mean really. I've heard people say that it's a privacy issue, well people will only know what you put on there so it's not like you're in danger of anything.
I don't care for it never will. I could care less about privacy. I don't care to find mindless idiots from school 10 years ago, who I care less about. My friends I talk to, if I don't well then your not my friend :) plain and simple don't care for don't want it. You like go ahead and use it, I for one don't.
Rainbow Brite wrote:The pics are right here:

http://thehailes.smugmug.com/2009/New-R ... rite-Dolls

But you should also be able to view them on Facebook without being a member. You just won't be able to comment on them:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4301615&id=95544662385#/photo.php?pid=3770271&id=95544662385&fbid=177325772385

Please let me know if you cannot view them there.

thanks ^-^ I did not notice there were multiple pages :) I want to see the tickled pink 15" those small ones are hideous monsters to me.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Chibi Rachy wrote:I wonder if there's a way to get it to stick on... I would say sticky tack, but I'm not sure if the greasy residue would do anything, especially if you use just the tiniest bit.
Hmmm...good question. I'm tempted to use some super glue...lol

I went by 4 Target stores today (two of which I had already visited) and was only able to score 2 more 10" Rainbow Brite's! These things are going fast! Of course, 2 of the stores still hadn't put any out yet. The employees said they were still clearing out Christmas toys, then in the next week or two they'll be putting out new stuff. So hopefully soon they'll be showing up more places. But dang - they're flying off the shelves!

Rachy, would you like one of the 10" RB's? Would anybody else like the other one? Looks like scalpers have already put the 15" RB up on Amazon for $50 *rolls eyes*
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

*C9* wrote:thanks ^-^ I did not notice there were multiple pages :)
No problem :)
I want to see the tickled pink 15" those small ones are hideous monsters to me.
Oooooo a 15" TP would be SOOOOOOOOOO KAWAII!!!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:I wonder if there's a way to get it to stick on... I would say sticky tack, but I'm not sure if the greasy residue would do anything, especially if you use just the tiniest bit.
Hmmm...good question. I'm tempted to use some super glue...lol

I went by 4 Target stores today (two of which I had already visited) and was only able to score 2 more 10" Rainbow Brite's! These things are going fast! Of course, 2 of the stores still hadn't put any out yet. The employees said they were still clearing out Christmas toys, then in the next week or two they'll be putting out new stuff. So hopefully soon they'll be showing up more places. But dang - they're flying off the shelves!

Rachy, would you like one of the 10" RB's? Would anybody else like the other one? Looks like scalpers have already put the 15" RB up on Amazon for $50 *rolls eyes*
Sure I'll take one of them. Question is, how to do the transaction. I can pay for it now and you can hold on to it until you see about getting others so the shipping costs aren't so bad. Let me know.