New Sprite Dolls?!?

Galacticatt

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by Galacticatt »

So cute- definitely expensive, but I want them anyway !!!

I can't believe we didn't get these in the U.S.... ARG!

BabyDoll

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by BabyDoll »

T_T

I want these.

BriteAsARainbow

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by BriteAsARainbow »

How does it work with toy distribution? Since Mexico has them now does it mean that the US will get them in the future? They are unbelievably cute!

MoonGlow218

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by MoonGlow218 »

Omg I'm gonna have to get them!! :) When do they come out? Does anyone know. :rbmoonglow:

Rainbow Brite
Admin

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I doubt they will be released in the US at all. They're being put out by Playmates and Mattel Mexico...my guess is because the girl and horse dolls didn't sell as well in the US as they had hoped. The ones I ordered should be arriving any day now...can't wait!!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbow Brite
Admin

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by Rainbow Brite »

THEY'RE HERE!!!! And they're even cuter in person!!!!! SO soft and cuddly with their adorable cherub faces!!! I'm in love! lol

I need to scan the back of the tag because some of the text is almost too small to read otherwise...but I can see that these dolls were distributed by Mattel Mexico, even though they were made by Playmates Toys!! I'm loving the fact that Mattel (in any country) is having anything at all to do with Rainbow Brite again!! Hopefully this bodes well for the future :)

I'll PM those of you I got sprites for this time around, and for those who still want some, please let me know how many. My source says there are some left in stores, but not many, so we need to act fast. I'll PM those of you who have already expressed an interest in this thread so that hopefully you won't miss out :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbow Brite
Admin

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by Rainbow Brite »

More pics posted here :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 385&ref=mf

And, didn't realize this until after I translated one of the tags...but they SQUEAK when you squeeze them!! I tested one out and promptly had to hide them from my dog...lol :lol:
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

silverorangetears

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by silverorangetears »

sooo cute! has there been any news about buying them online or on ebay yet? NEED >.>

stormberryfairy

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by stormberryfairy »

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for getting extras for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom-sprite

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by Tom-sprite »

It s strange ... in fact I somehow hated the design of the newgen RB-dolly but together with her sprite the complete design makes much more sense for me.
Together newgen RB and Twink look really cute !!! ^^ :)
Those new sprites are megacute anyway especially Twink !!!