RB Horses Coming to Meijer Stores

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Re: RB Horses Coming to Meijer Stores

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

silverorangetears wrote:my Meyer had the horses!
today, i picked up the 11 inch rainbow, starlight, and sunriser.
i was like.. bouncing i was so happy on my way home :P
i can take pictures if you really want 'em.. but i'll have to post 'em tomorrow :P

yyayyy i have ponies!

s-o-t, you are more correct than you realize.

"Meyer" is in fact the correct alternate spelling for the Dutch family name of "Meijer". The letter 'y' is in the Dutch alphabet but is not used in any Dutch words because they use 'ij' rather than 'y'. The 'y' exists in Dutch only to spell non-Dutch words that contain it, such as "yyayyy", which would otherwise have to be written as "ijijaijijij" if the 'y' didn't exist in the Dutch alphabet.

Tot ziens

:luxembourg:

Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

i was like.. bouncing i was so happy on my way home
i can take pictures if you really want 'em.. but i'll have to post 'em tomorrow
yyayyy i have ponies!
Congrats on your find!! Did you see Shimmer as well?
Can't wait to see the pics :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

i was like.. bouncing i was so happy on my way home :P
i can take pictures if you really want 'em.. but i'll have to post 'em tomorrow :P

yyayyy i have ponies!
Would definitely like to see the pictures and see if the real thing looks a bit more sturdy than the others we've seen...
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

OOO YAY! how much are the horses?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

must. see. horses! :)

*swoon*

I think I'm going to have to start making a 'shopping' list, he! he!

I'm LOVING what they are comming out with. It makes me so excited to see what the sprites will look like!!! aaahhh! and anything else that comes!!!

I think I just might go into a rainbowy coma! te! he!

edit: I keep loking back at the pics of rainbow and starlite!!! That hair is so magnificent! :)

:)

silverorangetears

Post by silverorangetears »

Sorry, i didn't take them out of the package. i can't! i just can't. also. the pictures are from my iphone :P 'cuz i'm too cheap for a real camera.

also, my starlight's hair flips up funny :( see the red part of his hair? so annoying :(

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

silverorangetears wrote:~pic snip~

Sorry, i didn't take them out of the package. i can't! i just can't. also. the pictures are from my iphone :P 'cuz i'm too cheap for a real camera.

also, my starlight's hair flips up funny :( see the red part of his hair? so annoying :(
They look a bit better than what we saw with the prototypes, but still a bit cheap. What did you pay for each horse?
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

silverorangetears

Post by silverorangetears »

oh yeah, prices were $12.88 for the horses and the smaller doll, i didn't check the price of the large doll...

i grabbed up everything the store was selling at the moment, which was 1 11 inch doll, and the 2 horses. i wish they had the other two 11 inchers and shimmer ><

edited to add that the more i look at Sunriser, the more i think she's really beautiful.

i like starlight too.. but the flipped up hair is really starting to annoy me ><

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

silverorangetears wrote:oh yeah, prices were $12.88 for the horses and the smaller doll, i didn't check the price of the large doll...

i grabbed up everything the store was selling at the moment, which was 1 11 inch doll, and the 2 horses. i wish they had the other two 11 inchers and shimmer ><

edited to add that the more i look at Sunriser, the more i think she's really beautiful.

i like starlight too.. but the flipped up hair is really starting to annoy me ><
Okay so at least we know the smaller dolls are cheaper at this store than Target's price of $15

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Awesome that the horses are out, boo to them being in 5 states atm. I want those horses lol.

And I wish we had a store like Meijers around here.

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite: