Rainbow Brite Pint Glasses

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Aquarius wrote:Are the new second set of glasses at Spencers stores now? or only online?
I called my local store and they didn't have them yet, nor did they know when/if they'd be getting them in. Have any of you called/stopped by your stores to check? If any of you do order online, use promo code 5405117 to get an extra 20% off your purchase :) I wonder how long their sale will last...hmmmmm
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

I've seen people on ebay trying to sell the set of glasses for USD 80. Covering your expenses is one thing, multiplying the price several times over, especially on a brand new item, is something else again.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

I finally got my set of RB glasses at Spencer's yesterday! It was the only set they had and it was 25% off :)

idistractedyou

Post by idistractedyou »

Has anyone actually gotten the second set of Pint glasses? I ordered a set from Spencer's online and received the set with the large character faces. I'm just curious if the image online is a promo image and Spencer's online has yet to update their images.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

idistractedyou wrote:Has anyone actually gotten the second set of Pint glasses? I ordered a set from Spencer's online and received the set with the large character faces. I'm just curious if the image online is a promo image and Spencer's online has yet to update their images.
Oh no!! I had not ordered a set yet, but now I'm glad I didn't. Have you tried contacting Spencers about the mixup? I haven't been back to my local Spencers yet, but plan to pay them a visit this week. I'll let ya'll know if I see the second set there.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

idistractedyou

Post by idistractedyou »

With my work schedule and their shortened hours for the holiday I was not able to get in touch with anyone at Spencer's web division. I don't know for sure if it is an image mistake on their part or just human error as another item I ordered was wrong as well. If its an image mistake I can always return it to my local Spencers but I hope its not as I wanted that Murky and Lurky glass.

If anyone receives the second set of pint glasses pictured could they let us know that they do in fact exist?

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Any luck getting ahold of them yet? I went by my local store today and they only had the first set.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

I wasn't really going to go get them but my dad said I need to grow up and quit all this little kid stuff, so I think tomorrow I'll go out to Spencer's and pick them up. :bg:
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

LOL, that's great!!!
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

IndigoJoy wrote:I wasn't really going to go get them but my dad said I need to grow up and quit all this little kid stuff, so I think tomorrow I'll go out to Spencer's and pick them up. :bg:
I think you should too ;) My dad was never supportive of my collections when I lived under his roof. But now he seems to respect it more.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net