New Sprite Dolls?!?

Rainbow Brite
Admin

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Wowsers, he's saying they're $19 each! I'm not sure if that's the store's price or if he's marking them up a bit (I wouldn't really blame him)...but that's a lot of $$. To those of you who still want them, please shoot me a PM letting me know how many you want and I'll try my best to get them for you. Stormberryfairy, I've already got your PM ;) But if this price changes anything for you, please let me know.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Tom-sprite wrote:
I just can't stop looking at that pic.
Likewise Stormberryfairy !

I wonder when they will appear on ebay
... why are they sold only in Mexico ...
very uncommon isnt it ?

Marketing of New rainbow seems to be really chaotic.
I d wish everything would proceed a little bit more logical and organized.

Try ebay Mexico. I believe it has another name in Latin America but it's still the same company. I believe you can access it and all of the other "South of the Border" ebay sites by whatever name from the bottom of the ebay.com (USA) home page.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Tom-sprite

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by Tom-sprite »

I tried it Blondine but I did not find a new rain bow sprite !

stormberryfairy

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by stormberryfairy »

Rainbow Brite wrote:Wowsers, he's saying they're $19 each! I'm not sure if that's the store's price or if he's marking them up a bit (I wouldn't really blame him)...but that's a lot of $$. To those of you who still want them, please shoot me a PM letting me know how many you want and I'll try my best to get them for you. Stormberryfairy, I've already got your PM ;) But if this price changes anything for you, please let me know.
Wowza! That is a lot. Well, I changed it a little bit, but not a ton. Sent you another pm. Thank you!

Clinozoisite

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by Clinozoisite »

PM sent. :)

I wonder if anyone made Puppy Brite? I believe he is the last of the characters on the new website who hasn't been made into a doll by Playmates.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Rainbow Brite wrote:Wowsers, he's saying they're $19 each! I'm not sure if that's the store's price or if he's marking them up a bit (I wouldn't really blame him)...but that's a lot of $$. To those of you who still want them, please shoot me a PM letting me know how many you want and I'll try my best to get them for you. Stormberryfairy, I've already got your PM ;) But if this price changes anything for you, please let me know.

Ooouufffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's USD 57 to get the three of them. And that does not include the sending costs. So maybe USD 75 for the trio delivered to the USA.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

stormberryfairy

New Sprite Dolls?!?

It's worth it to me! I want them BAD!! LoL!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Clinozoisite wrote:I wonder if anyone made Puppy Brite? I believe he is the last of the characters on the new website who hasn't been made into a doll by Playmates.
I haven't heard of one, but wouldn't that be awesome??
It's worth it to me! I want them BAD!! LoL!
Same here! lol :lol: I Paypal'd the money today, so as soon as it clears he'll pick up the sprites and ship 'em off to me. Will keep ya'll updated :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

stormberryfairy

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Thank you so much for doing this for us!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

New Sprite Dolls?!?

Post by Rainbow Brite »

stormberryfairy wrote:Thank you so much for doing this for us!!!
No problem :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net