New Dolls spotted at Target

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Re: New Dolls spotted at Target

Post by Rainbow Brite »

J3llyb3ans wrote:In those pics, I noticed something I hadn't before. Most likely because there haven't been any close up pics of the dolls before this. The stars in Rainbow's eyes and the moons in Moonglow's. Nice touch! that is an awesome little detail to add. ^^
Nice catch! I had noticed the stars in Rainbow's eyes, but not the moons in Moonglow's! I agree that it was a nice detail to add :)
Katy, I appreciate that you make your images easily downloadable.
No problem! I figured people may want to have some fun with them. Smaller versions are up on Facebook, but I wanted ya'll to have the originals :)

A friend of mine online went to a Target and even though there were no RB dolls on the shelves, they did have a case of them in the back - so be sure to ask if you don't see them. They SHOULD bring them out if that's the case. If they refuse, ask for a manager. Although be aware that they have a policy that if there are dolls on the shelf, they won't bring out more until those have sold, apparently.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

silverorangetears

Post by silverorangetears »

i called our targets and they didn't have the dolls :(
but the one lady did look it up and she said that there were markers, pencils, jewelry, hair ties, and other "little girl items" labeled for "spring".

i wish i had the dollies today :(

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

silverorangetears wrote:i called our targets and they didn't have the dolls :(
but the one lady did look it up and she said that there were markers, pencils, jewelry, hair ties, and other "little girl items" labeled for "spring".

i wish i had the dollies today :(
Could be only certain areas that are getting them at this point. At least you did find out what other items are coming out with the launch, which is a good thing.

Someone may have to do a pick-up service for the dolls, like with the stickers.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

silverorangetears

Post by silverorangetears »

i want them now by golly!

also, Rachy you've got mail.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

silverorangetears wrote:i want them now by golly!

also, Rachy you've got mail.
XD I want them to, but I'd have to call the nearest Target before driving an hour to get them. Since I have this week off, I may do that.

Got your mail and replied :P
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

More pics uploading now...got Tickled Pink. Will post more soon :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Can't wait to see them Katy!

Called the two Targets near me, and they had nothing. If anyone can do a pick-up service for me, would greatly appreciate it.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Went to 2 of the 3 Target stores near me. One just had the large RB dolls, and the other one had nothing. I'm going to check out the third one tomorrow and see what they may have.

Image Image Image

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Aquarious wrote:Went to 2 of the 3 Target stores near me. One just had the large RB dolls, and the other one had nothing. I'm going to check out the third one tomorrow and see what they may have.

Image Image Image
At least you found something :) Did you pick up a large doll, or is it not something you want?

Mom surprised me with a text that said the Target they went to had nothing either. So that makes 3 near here. This area is Rainbow dry.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

I didn't get the large doll, I thought the second Target we went to would have more dolls b/c I was going to buy them all at once, but I was wrong :/

I may go back to that one tomorrow or at least sometime this week and purchase it. If you want Rachy, I can get it for you? I want to go to the 3rd Target and see they have the smaller dolls. *crosses fingers*

Image Image Image