Rainbow Brite saves Christmas?

Chibi Rachy

Re: Rainbow Brite saves Christmas?

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:Oh i think the 2004 one is beautiful tho. But there is a definate nostalgia to the look of the '85 one..I'm a die hard vintage christmas decoration fan. I love to have old decorations around...I love those old christmas decorations that go on trees and that would fit right in. Must try and get that one too someday soon for next christmas!
Well, the '85 ornament reminds me of the ornament I have for 86, which is the year I was born. It has a toddler near a fireplace and 'Baby's First Christmas' on it...beside the ornament with the squirrel in a pink airplane, it's a favorite of mine
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
TheWendybird wrote:Oh i think the 2004 one is beautiful tho. But there is a definate nostalgia to the look of the '85 one..I'm a die hard vintage christmas decoration fan. I love to have old decorations around...I love those old christmas decorations that go on trees and that would fit right in. Must try and get that one too someday soon for next christmas!
Well, the '85 ornament reminds me of the ornament I have for 86, which is the year I was born. It has a toddler near a fireplace and 'Baby's First Christmas' on it...beside the ornament with the squirrel in a pink airplane, it's a favorite of mine
Yeah the '85 ornament definately has a vintage look to it. Kinda reminds me of my '83 babies first christmas ornament.
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:
Yeah the '85 ornament definately has a vintage look to it. Kinda reminds me of my '83 babies first christmas ornament.
Well, I got the year wrong. I found the ornament for '86, but it's not that one that I described. Drat. I can't even deduce what year it was now. This was my 86 one. I don't like it so much as the one I described.

Edit: Still can't find my other one, but I found my squirrel one :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

hmm the image isn't there for the '86 one..the squirrel one showed up tho!
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P