Rainbow Brite T-Shirts on sale for $2.95!

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

I agree, I really wish they would make adults shirts and plus sizes would be great. I would pay more for them and buy more.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Ah, the Wonderful Wacky World of Women's Wear Sizes... Worse yet, the word 'junior' is more associated with men than with women. When I think of junior, what comes to mind is junior high school and junior college. I went to those institutions way back when, but I've heard the terms are pretty much obsolete now.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Stormyfan

Post by Stormyfan »

T-shirts are fun to lookk at, but they fade to easily. Hawaii and Memphis, Tennesee still use junior high school.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Nice to know that there's still a few of them around.

The junior high school I went to now calls itself a middle school. I was a 7th grader and was in the original student body when the school opened for the first time. It will be 50 years old next year. I recently asked them if they had anything special planned to celebrate their 50th anniversary and did not get an answer.

And the junior college I went to is now a community college.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Galacticatt

Post by Galacticatt »

I think it would be a squeeze for me- by the time I saw Katy's post, they only had Red and Canary in size x-tra large- (based on my experience with hot-topic sizing for j's, I don't dare go smaller...)

still, you could easily turn the Stormy shirt into a cute purse or patch or something :D

stormberryfairy

That's what I was thinking of doing Sarah. The Stormy was only in small I think so I thought about using it for something other than a shirt.

Patreek

Post by Patreek »

Ok... can someone translate for me? I'm 6'4 and big and broad so no way these are going to fit me. But a friend of mine likes buddy blue and he wears a mens small... what size should i get him? I'm SUPER bummed these won't fit me PS! I want a Red blue, and a murky and lurky!

stormberryfairy

I have no idea, I'm sorry! I know that a size large fits my almost 9yr old son! I bought him Buddy, Red, Murky, and Lurky. He loves them. Both my sons love Rainbow Brite and Strawberry Shortcake, just like their mama. :blush: But no worries, they love boy stuff way more, lol.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Patreek wrote:Ok... can someone translate for me? I'm 6'4 and big and broad so no way these are going to fit me. But a friend of mine likes buddy blue and he wears a mens small... what size should i get him? I'm SUPER bummed these won't fit me PS! I want a Red blue, and a murky and lurky!
For a male, I wouldn't go any smaller than an extra-large. Even if it does end up being a tiny bit big, it won't be "baggy big"...just comfortable big. And could be shrunken if he really wanted to.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Patreek

Post by Patreek »

Ok cool thanks for the advice guys. :) Will the arms be short do you think? LIke the one be like girls mini short sleaves?