Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

MATTEL CATALOG NUMBERS FOR RB PRODUCTS

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Thanks again, Aquarius :bg: :bg: :bg: !!!

I'll get those updated today.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:
Galacticatt wrote:There is a sailboat color-pocket that was pictured in one of the catalogs- I don't have that one, but if someone does...

If I hadn't had such a miserable evening I may have remembered to check this. I have a photo of that one on the back of the small gift set and forgot to check if it had a number.

I did check my gift set last night and there weren't any numbers for the sail boat, the garden and the cloud wall hangings that were all shown together. Thanks to both Aquarius and G-Cat for help on these items.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

mtaylo28

Post by mtaylo28 »

Emotions red butler G 2535
Support Bacteria!
Its the only culture some people have.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Thank you for that, mtaylo28! That was the last Emotions item. :bg: :bg: :bg:

mtaylo28

Post by mtaylo28 »

No problem. happy to help. I also have an emotions hammy, but he has the same number as the rest of the emotions sprites.
Support Bacteria!
Its the only culture some people have.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

This has really been moving along!!! I'm updating it almost daily and we are down to just FIVE items now! Three are sprites (OJ, Merrily and Flutter) and the other two are doll carriers (see the photos).

I'll do a Thank You post at the end and everyone that gave me information for this will be recognized on there.

BAEC

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

One of the doll carriers is up on eBay MIB

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Rainbow-Bri ... 3a5c4ba8ef

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:
Everyone has an opinion and some of them may be different than yours. BUT that doesn’t make them wrong only different.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

GAASSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's on my want list!!!

Thanks, Aquarius

:hug:

I have to wait for her to let me bid since I'm not in the USA, but there are six more days to go. That wasn't there last night.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

With the help of several members, I've identified 108 Rainbow Brite items made by Mattel. We presently have catalog numbers for 98 of them, or 91%

There are 18 Mattel catalog numbers that may or may not be RB merchandise. I mentioned them because they are vacant numbers within a consecutive series of numbers that were RB products. If anyone has info on these, it would be appreciated even if they are not RB items. These numbers are marked with a ? in the listing on the original post.

Of the 10 missing items, three of them are large sprites (OJ, Flutter and Merrily) and one is a doll carrier. The rest are the 6 small posable figurines sold in Europe. They included Rainbow Brite, Twink, Shy Violet, Canary Yellow, Patty O'Green, and Baby Brite. The link is a photo from Katy's site that shows the Rainbow Brite version. The rest were similar. If anyone has any of these MIB, please send in the catalog numbers. They may be in the format of just four figures with a different number for each one or five figures, the last two being separated by a hyphen.

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/collect/pla ... eable.html

The doll carrier looks like this...

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/collect/mis ... d-playsets

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/collect/mis ... d-playsets

But this one is missing the box.

Thank you///Merci!!!
Last edited by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maki

Post by Maki »

The last two links did not work. It read:

"The file you are looking for does not exist. Please try one of the links above, or click the RainbowBrite.net logo to be returned to the main page."