Info re: first wave of 09 RB Dolls Released!

rainbowstarfaery

Re: Info re: first wave of 09 RB Dolls Released!

Post by rainbowstarfaery »

Dialga-Brite wrote:I'm guessing that Shimmer will be moonglo's horse, because "shimmering" sounds like something that a glowing moon would do. And Sunriser is a pink horse and Tickled Pink likes everything pink so...
My thought is the same as yours
Everyday is unique.Enjoy each momment

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

In all honesty I thinkSunriser wasn't meant for anyone she was just a character that appeared in one epiosde. Her name is given by the sprites because she appears in the morning when the sun rises. She has nothing to do with Moonglo at all.

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

Sarah wrote:eee! I'm SO EXCITED!!!! so hopefully pretty soon we'll see images of the others. and a new one. Oooh! I can't wait to see what 'Shimmer' looks like!! I just am crossing my fingers that where I live (Manitoba, Canada) we will get the same stuff. You guys will have to keep me posted on what's being released, and especially where I can buy them online. I'm hoping amazon doesn't disappoint. : )
0_0 you live in Manitoba too??? That is so weird! I'm from Winnipeg -_- do you live in one of the smaller cities? We will probably get them but my guess is a bit later. we never got the new dols here except at Walmart >.>

Patreek

Post by Patreek »

WOW this is awesome news indeed, I gotta say I'm really surprised that we are getting BOTH Tickled Pink AND Moonglow in the same wave. How exciting!!! Maybe Stormy will come sooner than we think!

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

I'm really hoping that they'll make other characters as well - like the color kids and the sprites at least. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

To me, it makes sense that Shimmer would go to Moonglo(w), and Sunriser would go to Tickled Pink. Moonglo(w) takes care of everything at night, so it would seem kind of silly to 'give' her a horse named 'sunriser', since the sun usually rises in the morning! ha! ha! ; ) But no matter what, I am pleased.

I don't live in Winnipeg, I live in the country, about 1-2 hours from Winnipeg (depending on the weather and where abouts). But it drives me crazy because I'm a 'city girl' and I love lights! : ) I know, Walmart's pretty much the only place here, and even then it's pretty minimal. That's why I'm hoping that I can find the stuff online! : )
:rbsmile:

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

To me, it makes sense that Shimmer would go to Moonglo(w), and Sunriser would go to Tickled Pink. Moonglo(w) takes care of everything at night, so it would seem kind of silly to 'give' her a horse named 'sunriser', since the sun usually rises in the morning! ha! ha! ; ) But no matter what, I am pleased.
That is a great point! Some people have said that sunriser belongs to moonglo because sun and moon are related because they're opposites, but what you say makes more sense than that. :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Patreek

Post by Patreek »

Given that sunriser was stated to originally be Moonglo's horse and the wording of the release I think they are fixing this sunriser/tickled pink error with the new line.

The new says:

Rainbowbrite
Moonglow
Tickled Pink

and
Starlight
Sunriser
and Shimmer

That pairs Sunriser up with Moonglow and Shimmer with TIckled Pink the same way it Pairs up Starlight with Rainbow

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Patreek wrote:Given that sunriser was stated to originally be Moonglo's horse
huh?
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Rainbow Brite wrote:
Patreek wrote:Given that sunriser was stated to originally be Moonglo's horse
huh?
I'm thinking the same thing as you katy. :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Patreek

Post by Patreek »

I've always been under the impression that Sunriser was originally meant to be Moonglow's given the fact that their names go together and also the fact that only "special' kids have horses. I always thought that because Moonglow was not release over hear the manufacturer gave Sunriser to Tickled Pink instead. I know I read this at somepoint somewhere... perhaps i'm confused though?

Either way, given the way the list is laid out I suspect they are now pairing Moonglow with Sunriser, which I like.