RB Horses Coming to Meijer Stores

Chibi Rachy

Re: RB Horses Coming to Meijer Stores

Post by Chibi Rachy »

BriteAsARainbow wrote:Did anybody get a chance to check a Meijer store today?
There are very few members in the area where these stores are located so I think it's just a wait and see to see who can find news on it first.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

BriteAsARainbow wrote:Did anybody get a chance to check a Meijer store today?
I went to one. Nothing yet.

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

Yeah Target's so close that I can go like 3-4 times a week but I don't want Meijer to be like Target, where I go a few times and they have nothing, so I'm waiting to hopefully let them stock the shelves. Meijer's a waste of gas if I go and the horses aren't there.
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I didn't realize, but the fan actually WORKS at a Meijer store. Although neither his store or another close by actually has them yet. He's not sure what's going on, but will keep checking and let us know when/if he finds anything.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Still no word on Meijer, but one of the Playmates employees posted these pictures of Starlite. I *love* his hair!! Hopefully they'll show up in stores soon *sigh*
Attachments
18757_293734328326_623358326_4668517_3213837_n.jpg
18757_293734328326_623358326_4668517_3213837_n.jpg (49.26 KiB) Viewed 775 times
18757_293734318326_623358326_4668516_4786799_n.jpg
18757_293734318326_623358326_4668516_4786799_n.jpg (50.71 KiB) Viewed 776 times
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

I prove you right Katy ... the hair looks beautiful ... the form of starlight takes getting used to it because they really changed a lot but I think it is positive that they made him look a little more like a real horse with slender nice legs ! ;-)

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Rainbow Brite wrote:Still no word on Meijer, but one of the Playmates employees posted these pictures of Starlite. I *love* his hair!! Hopefully they'll show up in stores soon *sigh*

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

HUH???

Since when has :rb: ever seen eye to eye with :rbstarlite: ???

I think it looks pretty funny to see a 10 year old girl staring directly at a full grown horse :lol: .

OK, the Gen 1 and Gen 3 dolls and toys weren't any better on this point, but the Gen 4 stuff looks much more like scale models of real people and animals than the previous ones ever did. The older ones looked more like toys, which means that you can easily accept things like that with them while it's harder to do so with the new line because they look more realistic.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:
Rainbow Brite wrote:Still no word on Meijer, but one of the Playmates employees posted these pictures of Starlite. I *love* his hair!! Hopefully they'll show up in stores soon *sigh*

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

HUH???

Since when has :rb: ever seen eye to eye with :rbstarlite: ???

I think it looks pretty funny to see a 10 year old girl staring directly at a full grown horse :lol: .

OK, the Gen 1 and Gen 3 dolls and toys weren't any better on this point, but the Gen 4 stuff looks much more like scale models of real people and animals than the previous ones ever did. The older ones looked more like toys, which means that you can easily accept things like that with them while it's harder to do so with the new line because they look more realistic.

OK, let me put that into perspective for you. Either Rainbow is too tall or Starlight is too short. I hope that explains it those who may not have understood what I was saying above.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

She's an Amazon woman...lol!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Rainbow Brite wrote:She's an Amazon woman...lol!

:lol: :bg: :)

Ahhhhhhh, OK!!!