WANTED: Target Store Locations

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Re: WANTED: Target Store Locations

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I included the item and UPC numbers here:

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/collect/dolls.html

Scroll to the bottom, then click on the individual dolls. Hopefully they can look it up by one of those.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite wrote:I included the item and UPC numbers here:

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/collect/dolls.html

Scroll to the bottom, then click on the individual dolls. Hopefully they can look it up by one of those.
Thanks, Katy. They tend to ask for the number or you can tell them you have it.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Here's the address to where I found 10 inch Rainbow, the last one they had.

1037 S Reed Rd
Kokomo, IN 46902

(765) 457-7577

(Kokomo is near Fort Wayne)

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

I am so frustrated with my Target store. I went in last week and there were no dolls on the shelf, so I asked a girl if there were any in the back and she said no, all their merchandise is on the shelves.

So tonight I went to my neighbor kid's register, he works there, and he asked his supervisor and she told me they can't look anything up for me, they just get what they get when they get it and don't know what or when. GRR.

I FINALLY just got a very nice man on the phone not an hour after I left the store who looked it up by UPC (after making me wait on hold) and so what that girl said was a flat-out lie. They still don't have any.

The next nearest Target was a lot nicer and didn't make me wait on hold nearly as long and even walked back to the shelves to see if the dolls were there when the computer said they might have 3, without me even asking, but they still said they don't have any. Maybe in the next couple of days if the snow lets up I'll drive out to that one and scope it out for myself.
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

Watercolor
Admin

Post by Watercolor »

I checked with my Target, the sales clerk said that the last shipment of toys they get is on christmas eve, and they don't get another one in for 2 weeks after that, normally on a Thursday.

Also, they said they aren't usually told what's on the truck. It's a surprise, like a really big "Cracker jack box". Well, the two week mark is this week, so I expect them to have more then! I will let you know what I find, if I do find anything new. :)

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

silverorangetears wrote:
WishBear2001 wrote:Thanks! I'll search near Fort Wayne, Indiana on vacation soon and let you know.

the fort wayne store near glenn brook DEFINATELY had them, thats where i got mine :P

i haven't checked the other 3 stores in the area though, the first one i went to had everything i needed.

also, who comes to indiana for vacation, you must be sick :P

I went because I was on a mission to find the Hello Kitty holiday tee in my size and 10 inch Rainbow and that was the nearest place with them. (Also went for White Castle cheeseburgers and my mom's boyfriend lives near there)

I'm not sure if the Target in between Bowling Green and Toledo has any, I called them and all I got was a rude employee hanging up on me as soon as I said hello. I think it's because I sound like a kid when I'm on the phone.

BabyDoll

Post by BabyDoll »

The Targets in the twin cities in MN have them. I bought mine from here

I was very bummed that the dolls did not come with wands, and that Moonglow does not have her headband.

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

Well I'm in NW Indiana and still waiting on my Target stores...

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

Finally! I got all 4 dolls tonight. I was walking up and down the toy aisles and was just about to give up when I spotted them. I got the last Moonglow and TP, and there was only 1 small RB left after I took mine, but 3 more big RBs.

There were 2 Target employees, a girl and a guy, working in the next aisle over. I was a couple aisles away when I heard someone go "OMG RAINBOW BRITE!" I walked back smiling and it was the girl Target employee! I said "did I just hear you freaking out over Rainbow Brite?" and we started getting excited and gushing and the guy just goes "I'm just gonna walk away" and walked around the corner, LOL! I told her about RainbowBrite.com and RainbowBrite.net and that I've been waiting for these dolls for a couple of weeks now since they were released. :)

The small dolls are a little bigger than I expected, which makes me feel slightly better about the lack of accessories. For now I'm not taking them out of their packages, given how easily the armbands fall off, and besides I think the rainbows on the packages are pretty. :) I'll probably take my big RB doll out of her box, though.

Target Valparaiso
2420 Laporte Ave
Valparaiso, IN 46383
(219) 531-6448

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Dad just came back from Grand Forks, North Dakota and he found the 15" doll at the Target there. I think there is only one target there, if you want the exact location I think I can find it somewhere? anyways, they only had the 15" rainbow brites, but they had about 5 or 6 of them he said. :)