Unexplored Storylines & Character Development

Robert Teague

Re: Unexplored Storylines & Character Development

Post by Robert Teague »

As far as Krys' prism goes, we saw different colors emerge with different effects. Red was heat, and orange transformed that monster under water into fish. If I remember, blue was cold. I had a file of which color did what, but I can't find it now.

Since it was new to him then, I doubt he was willing it to do a particular thing. And he doesn't need the Color Belt's rainbow to power it-- Orin said "and the rainbow is near", not "her rainbow is near".

In any case, my theories on the RB Universe are summed up in my fanfic novel, "Rainbow Brite and the War of Darkness" (shameless plug).
"Magnets are cool, too..." --Ruby Rose, RWBY

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

Oh my god it is Robert Teague! I have not seen anything from you in years!

At any rate the RPG I created with a few others, we explored almost all the background. I find our ideas to be most believable since Hallmark probably never had any backgrounds on their characters.

I would say Stomry, Pink and Moonglo would be a different race than the others and came from various other places. I also think Pink has a much bigger job than we know of.

Robert Teague

Post by Robert Teague »

*C9* wrote:Oh my god it is Robert Teague! I have not seen anything from you in years!

So... who are you? Be nice to know long time list members are here. The only person I stay in regular contact with is CassieBrite.

We have to take the characters at face value, since backgrounds on most of them don't exist.

I'd disagree that Stormy, Moonglo, and Tickled Pink are from elsewhere in the universe. They have the same physical characteristics as the Color Kids.

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

I had joined the mail list for a while and came to teh boards when they were introduced. I also joined your rpg that was on Yahoo much at the latter end when it died down. My character was Cloud Nine. Screen names as bhtandfriends I used.

I would beg to differ since Krys has similar physical appearance and we have no idea what other planets there are. I guess universe is not the right choice of words, but I wouldn't go as far to say same place. In all honesty there are too many plot holes to decide so anyone could make up anything.

Robert Teague

Post by Robert Teague »

*C9* wrote:I had joined the mail list for a while and came to teh boards when they were introduced. I also joined your rpg that was on Yahoo much at the latter end when it died down. My character was Cloud Nine. Screen names as bhtandfriends I used.

I would beg to differ since Krys has similar physical appearance and we have no idea what other planets there are. I guess universe is not the right choice of words, but I wouldn't go as far to say same place. In all honesty there are too many plot holes to decide so anyone could make up anything.

Well, to be honest I vaguely remember you, but it's been a long time since there was much activity on the list, and I need my limited memory for other things. : )
You are right about being free to make just about any decision, but the few clues are important to keep in mind.

Krys looks a lot like Brian (an Earth human), and all the humanoid inhabitants of Rainbowland are similar both in looks and clothes, indicating the same origin. However, Plock and Sorrell are from elsewhere on the planet Rainbowland. (Clue: they didn't come down from space, but from across the landscape.)