I need a screenshot!

Tennyo

I need a screenshot!

Post by Tennyo »

Hey there, peeps? Does anyone have a high-quality screen cap of this shot?

I would like to find one to use for icons and sig tags, but I can't. That one I managed to get off of YouTube but you can't really find a good quality vid on YouTube, that and I don't own the DVD's.

Can anyone help me out? :)

Chibi Rachy

Re: I need a screenshot!

Post by Chibi Rachy »

It's very hard to find screencaps that are of good quality for Rainbow Brite. That picture is my AIM icon though, with a little animation added to it. So if you have AIM and want to use it, you can get it here. You may have better luck looking for Rainbow Brite icons. Someone may have used that image. I looked through the few saved icon pages I have and found that this page uses a shot where the rainbow is just being fired. The icon is 100x100 in size, meant for Livejournal. That person has more icons as well, if you click in the Entry Tags area where it says RB.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

Those are some nice icons. Thanks for the link. :) However I would prefer to be able to make my own. :)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tennyo wrote:Those are some nice icons. Thanks for the link. :) However I would prefer to be able to make my own. :)
No problem.

Good luck finding them. HQ images are super hard to find; the only time I've found any good images were in icons.

Edit: Went on Youtube and got a slightly better quality one from user NewRainbowLand's episodes. It looks pretty good once it's shrunk some. Would work great for icons. Dunno how big you'd make it for banners and sigs though.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (16.61 KiB) Viewed 928 times
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

Oh that is a lot better! Thanks! I'll give that one a try! ^_^

Still if someone with the DVD's wants to try and grab it that would be awesome! ^_^

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tennyo wrote:Oh that is a lot better! Thanks! I'll give that one a try! ^_^

Still if someone with the DVD's wants to try and grab it that would be awesome! ^_^
No problem :) Let me know how it turns out. My DVDs aren't good quality so I can't be of help there.

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

Image is good for icons. :)

Image Image Image

Will probably work for smaller tags, but it would be nice to be able to make bigger ones. Thanks for the help, though! :)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

It looks pretty nice though for those icons. I'm sure someday we'll have a place where we can find HQ caps. I don't have the official DVDs though, just the movie.

TravDismal

Post by TravDismal »

I have the remastered germ DVDs...I'll definitely do my best to grab a clear version of that for you this weekend if you don't mind waiting that long. I have an insane schedule this week!

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

Oh that would be so awesome. I'm willing to wait! :)