Rainbow for the Next Gen

TheWendybird

Re: Rainbow for the Next Gen

Post by TheWendybird »

Wasn't there a character in the story chicken little named Turkey Lurky? I just found that ironic cause when you put the things in that picture together that's the name you can get...or Lurky Turkey which is just...weird :P
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:Wasn't there a character in the story chicken little named Turkey Lurky? I just found that ironic cause when you put the things in that picture together that's the name you can get...or Lurky Turkey which is just...weird :P
Yes, there was a character by that name. So I guess all we need now is a picture of Lurky dressed in a turkey costume to bring literal meaning to the name!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Dialga-Brite wrote:
Rainbowbrite84 wrote:That is such a cute story. I got my 5 year niece into Rainbow Brite. But she's not into the cartoons are anything, she just likes the dolls.
That's cool! Be sure to get her some vintage ones! :)
I got her the 2003 dolls but whenever she comes over to my house she always tries to leave with one of my vintage dolls. I gave her one, but she wants all of them :)

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Rainbowbrite84 wrote:
Dialga-Brite wrote:
Rainbowbrite84 wrote:That is such a cute story. I got my 5 year niece into Rainbow Brite. But she's not into the cartoons are anything, she just likes the dolls.
That's cool! Be sure to get her some vintage ones! :)
I got her the 2003 dolls but whenever she comes over to my house she always tries to leave with one of my vintage dolls. I gave her one, but she wants all of them :)
Perhaps she likes the vintage ones better.... maybe come christmas or her birthday you could go on ebay and buy her some more... even if moonglo is her favorite character, go to ebay germany (ebay.de) and if you're lucky you can get one in bad condition for under $30. :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9