Pics of the new Tickled Pink, Moonglow, Sunriser and Sprites

Major Ursa

Re: Pics of the new Tickled Pink, Moonglow, Sunriser and Sprites

Post by Major Ursa »

The New look Moonglo looks excellent. She could pass for an older version of one of the Moondreamers. Tickled Pink looks awsome as well.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

I couldn't find them today, either! TT_TT I went all the way out to WalMart to find them, to no avail. Not that there's a big selection of stickers there... But they had MLP and the Disney Princesses and what not, but no Rainbow. So disappointing. I would've thought they'd be at all of them if they were at one. Are they maybe only out overseas?
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

Color Newbie

Post by Color Newbie »

Howdy all, long time lurker. Been waiting to see the redesigns for a while now. So thankie very muchly posters. Prompted me to actually register. :)

Just echoing what others have said, interesting that the three now have their own symbol. Rainbow a star, Pink a sun and Moonglo a crescent moon.
And that Twilite has curly antennae (Gives her a very happy, joking type look)

I’ll be interested to see if Sunriser still has the heart shape mark on her head or if it is gone, or replaced with the sun symbol also.

Is it just me, or do they look the age of the more grown up tween Dora ?

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Is it just me, or do they look the age of the more grown up tween Dora ?
I think they kinda do... but I don't really dislike the new dora like some people do. I think she's cute. :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

Um....okay Pink looks okay but what the heck is with the sun? Just because Sunriser has sun in her name doesn't mean a thing. 0_0 what the heck did they do to Moonglo. I'm sorry those boots and color scheme is gross. I really dislike her legs. What happened toher nice shoes and stockings? That would look way better and more fashionable. Same with Pink she had soild boots which are more instyle patty is the only girl that had them other than RB.

I'm not very impressed....

On a positive not Sunriser looks nice reminds me of Lady Lovely Locks

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

ahhhh I loved lady lovely locks hehe. Still don't like the new style for the girls tho.
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

*C9* wrote:Um....okay Pink looks okay but what the heck is with the sun? Just because Sunriser has sun in her name doesn't mean a thing. 0_0 what the heck did they do to Moonglo. I'm sorry those boots and color scheme is gross. I really dislike her legs. What happened toher nice shoes and stockings? That would look way better and more fashionable.
Agreed. I still think Moonglo got the worst bit of the redesign...she didn't really get to keep anything that was hers, save for her powers and her crescent belt. I don't see why the girls all had to have similar costumes with various tiny changes and color scheme changes. Are we dumbing it down for today's girls? Clearly they would have been able to identify different outfits that go with different girls. Moonglo is just not Moonglo anymore. I consider this more of v 2.0. I dunno if I wanna see what they could do with the other Kids, whichever ones they decide they want to continue with.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

BattySparkles

Post by BattySparkles »

Hi hi everyone! I'm the one who sent the picture of the stickers. I've lurked around a little bit. Anyway.. I like the new look for Rainbow. I very much prefer the old Rainbow, but I'm glad that she hasn't had a huge change like Strawberry Shortcake. I absolutely hate the new Strawberry. To me it looks like they sort of mixed Stormy and Moonglow for Moonglow's new design. I think that the new Tickled Pink is in charge of sunrise/set colors. Judging from her new look and companions. ^-^

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

BattySparkles wrote:Hi hi everyone! I'm the one who sent the picture of the stickers. I've lurked around a little bit. Anyway.. I like the new look for Rainbow. I very much prefer the old Rainbow, but I'm glad that she hasn't had a huge change like Strawberry Shortcake. I absolutely hate the new Strawberry. To me it looks like they sort of mixed Stormy and Moonglow for Moonglow's new design. I think that the new Tickled Pink is in charge of sunrise/set colors. Judging from her new look and companions. ^-^

Not that I don't think it's horrible they changed strawberry shortcake...and people are free to disagree with this but...at least she still has some resemblance in the face and what not to the old one....when I saw the new one in the store i still knew it was her...they just messed her up. Rainbow Brite and her friends I think look much much more different. Not the other way around...just my opinion.
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

I've seen pics of the new strawberry shortcake dolls on the website of whoever sells them and I think they are kinda cool looking. :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9