Pics of the new Tickled Pink, Moonglow, Sunriser and Sprites

Chibi Rachy

Re: Pics of the new Tickled Pink, Moonglow, Sunriser and Sprites

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Dialga-Brite wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:
Dialga-Brite wrote:I just realized... nite sprite has stars instead of moons... that's a shame in my opinion :(
He does have a moon on his pouch, just as the other two sprites have a star and sun on theirs.
no, I meant his antennas...
I know exactly what you meant. I'm guessing they want Nite to look like all the other sprites. What I meant was that they now gave the sprites symbols on their pouches to show who goes with what Kid. Rainbow and Twink have stars, Nite and Moonglo have moons, etc.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

I'll remember to look for them. They do look great.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Major Ursa wrote:I'll remember to look for them. They do look great.
Indeed. I just remembered that I have to drive my sister to a 4-H camp tomorrow and I'll pass a Walmart on my way. I think I'll stop in and see what I can find as well.

Also, does anyone else think that Moonglo got the raw end of the redesign deal?
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

I dunno, I feel like adding a comment but at the same time know I shouldn't ...

.. this new RB is not for me, sorry. Too girly, too different .. not at all like the original :(

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

SunSpire wrote:I dunno, I feel like adding a comment but at the same time know I shouldn't ...

.. this new RB is not for me, sorry. Too girly, too different .. not at all like the original :(

"SunSpire"
I don't see where it's wrong to state such a thing. I don't think anyone's going to chastise you for thinking so. It's even crossing the line for girlyness for me as well. I guess they figured that since the franchise was originally meant for girls that they'd keep it that way. Though, what it means to be a girl's toy today is clearly different from those of the 80's...

Rainbow Brite UK

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Hello Fans and thank you Katy for letting everyone know about these.
Here are the scans I took of the new images.

NOTE: the stickers are "Puffed" so scanning them is hard without glare..unless you take out the cotton puff, which is what I did here.
Twink still looks LOVELY
Image Image

Tickled Pink and Twilite are lovely, and Tickled Pink now has a Sun Wand, and belt.

Image Image

Moonglow and Nite are rather adorable with a new hair colour for Moonglow, and a cresent wand.
EDIT: I forgot to include Sunriser! (shame on me)

ENJOY!
Rainbow Brite UK

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite UK wrote:Hello Fans Hello Fans and thank you Katy for letting everyone know about these.
Here are the scans I took of the new images.

NOTE: the stickers are "Puffed" so scanning them is hard without glare..unless you take out the cotton puff, which is what I did here.
Twink still looks LOVELY
Image Image

Tickled Pink and Twilite are lovely, and Tickled Pink now has a Sun Wand, and belt.

Image Image

Moonglow and Nite are rather adorable with a new hair colour for Moonglow, and a cresent wand.

ENJOY!
Rainbow Brite UK

Thanks muchly for the scans :) They turned out really well!

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
SunSpire wrote:I dunno, I feel like adding a comment but at the same time know I shouldn't ...

"SunSpire"
I don't see where it's wrong to state such a thing. I don't think anyone's going to chastise you for thinking so. It's even crossing the line for girlyness for me as well. I guess they figured that since the franchise was originally meant for girls that they'd keep it that way. Though, what it means to be a girl's toy today is clearly different from those of the 80's...

I actually like the girlyness, and that's saying something because I'm a guy! I think moonglo's new hair is very pretty, in fact I think she got the highest end of the deal! I'm totally psyched about these new dolls coming out in the fall, I'll be sure to get them! :D
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Thanks for the scans RB.co.uk! I went by Wal-Mart today, but couldn't find any stickers. I'm gonna have hubby check a different Wal-Mart tomorrow. This is so cool!!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net