Heather O'Rourke & Judith Barsi in a commercial together

mark

Heather O'Rourke & Judith Barsi in a commercial together

Post by mark »

Hello everyone I am new here....

Just wondering has anyone seen any Rainbow Brite Commercial like from the 1980s.....

child actress Heather O'Rourke was in a few Rainbow Brite Commercials and heard that she was in an Rainbow Brite Commercial with the child actress Judith Barsi. They were in a Rainbow Brite Commercial together.

Judith Barsi was the little girl who did the voice of Ducky in The Land Before Time and she acted in many tv shows and Commercials. And Heather O'Rourke is the little girl from the Poltergeist Movies (1,2,3) she played Carol Ann. These little girls are no longer with us they died as children Heather was 12 died from a sickness and Judith was 10 killed by her father...... godbless little sweetpeas...........

I am hoping to find some footage of Heather & Judith in a Rainbow Brite Commercial during the 1980s. Can anyone please help if anyone has seen a commercial with them both together or know any information at all I would love to know and get a copy........

Just hoping this is true I heard this from a site

thanks

Dialga-Brite

Re: Heather O'Rourke & Judith Barsi in a commercial together

Post by Dialga-Brite »

I don't know any answers to your question, but I'm so sorry about their deaths. May they be remembered forever.

:)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Watercolor
Admin

Post by Watercolor »

You can find nearly every Rainbow Brite commercial on YouTube. Heather was in at least 3 that I have seen.

darlahood1970

Post by darlahood1970 »

Mark uncovered that new one with the green thing...lol....and I prosessed it into a file and my friend Celia uploaded it to her youtube channel.

We were looking for any sort of commercial that Judith was in...I have uncovered 13 so far...and since Judith was very tiny for her age she often was the go to girl to make Mattel babydoll commercials with durring the years 83-87...she had numerous movie roles and TV roles...she looked like a toddler at 7 and was cast in "Growing Pains" as Carol at 4 yo...on "Punky Brewster" as Anna the Orphan girl...best known as Thea Brody in the last of the Jaws movies...and as Ducky's voice in "The Land Before Time"...and Anne Marie in "All Dogs go to Heaven".

In July of 1988 after years of abuse by her alcoholic father...he finally shot Judith and her mother and set fire to thier bodies...Tracy Gold and her sisters delivered thier ulogy.

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Heather O' Rourke was also in Happy Days in the 1982-1983 season between Poltergeist and the Rainbow Brite comercial. I did not know that it was her when I saw them years ago.

BTW: I belive they are using the famous scene from Poltergeist (as well as a look alike) to promote Direct TV.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

darlahood1970

Post by darlahood1970 »

Major Ursa wrote:Heather O' Rourke was also in Happy Days in the 1982-1983 season between Poltergeist and the Rainbow Brite comercial. I did not know that it was her when I saw them years ago.

BTW: I belive they are using the famous scene from Poltergeist (as well as a look alike) to promote Direct TV.
Ive been wanting to catch that on TIVO

our link is at www.judith-barsi.com we have an active memorial forum there...as well as at Heathero'rouarke.net...see you there.

darlahood1970

Post by darlahood1970 »

Anyhow I sort of got this idea to come here because Ive seen a "Strawberry Shortcake" (I hope Im allowed to mention her name here...I didnt want to break any rules and get smurfed or something) site group and they had a bunch of the commercials posted...so I thought you might have some here too.

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

What's wrong with mentioning SSC? That she was a show competitive to Rainbow Brite? Now that's just rediculous, we wouldn't and shouldn't be considered as the nice people that we are if we thought about things like that. Don't worry, you can mention SSC, MLP, or any of the other 80s shows on here!

:)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

darlahood1970 wrote:Anyhow I sort of got this idea to come here because Ive seen a "Strawberry Shortcake" (I hope Im allowed to mention her name here...I didnt want to break any rules and get smurfed or something) site group and they had a bunch of the commercials posted...so I thought you might have some here too.
I mention Looney Tunes and Nascar alot of times. We all have different things we can talk about here as well as Rainbow brite.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

mark

Post by mark »

Be great if we do find Judith Barsi & Heather O'Rourke in an Rainbow Brite Commercial together that means Heather was in 4 Rainbow Brite Commercials.......... nice to see you on here Darrin....... It was 'Patty O'Green' she was in (I found for the Heather site).............

I really hope we do find it Heather O'Rourke & Judith Barsi were both very cute and adorable little girls they were both very small for their ages as well.............. both very adorable and wonderful children........ may they rip..........

Heather O'Rourke's Memorable official site
http://heatherorourke.net

Judith Barsi Memorable offical site
http://www.judith-barsi.com/

JonBenet Ramsey Memorable offical site
http://jonbenet-ramsey.com/
(the child pageant little girl who is famous for her murder)

Hope someone on here can find some footage of Judith & Heather together..........

and let me say what a great site this is and that everyone on here are very nice people.....

thank you

Mark