Rainbow Brite saves Christmas?

TheWendybird

Rainbow Brite saves Christmas?

Post by TheWendybird »

Just curious if anyone has this book? Got it for Starvoyager for Christmas...i think it's very cute.
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Major Ursa

Re: Rainbow Brite saves Christmas?

Post by Major Ursa »

I happen to have a copy myself. It is a nice story and it also had Stormy in it.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Major Ursa wrote:I happen to have a copy myself. It is a nice story and it also had Stormy in it.
Now I know I'd love to own that book :) I just bought 2 of the books with records so this one will have to wait.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Found it on ebay in mint condition. Very nice slim hardcover. I was looking for the Rainbow Brite Snow globe as well around the same time but didn't have the money and lost it to someone else! (pooh! :( )
*~*~Krista~*~*

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:Found it on ebay in mint condition. Very nice slim hardcover. I was looking for the Rainbow Brite Snow globe as well around the same time but didn't have the money and lost it to someone else! (pooh! :( )
Yeah, there are always quite a few on there... I see the snow globe from time to time, but I would really love to have that 1985 ornament... that is too amazing for words
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
TheWendybird wrote:Found it on ebay in mint condition. Very nice slim hardcover. I was looking for the Rainbow Brite Snow globe as well around the same time but didn't have the money and lost it to someone else! (pooh! :( )
Yeah, there are always quite a few on there... I see the snow globe from time to time, but I would really love to have that 1985 ornament... that is too amazing for words
Is this the ornament you're talking about? We only have this one.
*~*~Krista~*~*

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:
Is this the ornament you're talking about? We only have this one.
Yeah that's the ornament I'm talking about. I don't like the 2004 one as much as I like the 1985 one. The one I want usually goes for cheaper than what that seller wants though.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Oh i think the 2004 one is beautiful tho. But there is a definate nostalgia to the look of the '85 one..I'm a die hard vintage christmas decoration fan. I love to have old decorations around...I love those old christmas decorations that go on trees and that would fit right in. Must try and get that one too someday soon for next christmas!
*~*~Krista~*~*

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

I've got the second ornament that wendybird mentioned, I really like it!
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

I have the 2004 Keepsake ornament myself. I got it the when it first came out.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.