Real Life Rainbow Brite and Starlite!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Real Life Rainbow Brite and Starlite!

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I don't think I've shared these with ya'll yet...correct me if I'm wrong :) But you've got to see them!! This is something I've wanted to do for YEARS. I'm glad someone else finally did :)

http://www.maruf-ox.net/galleria_kuvat50.html
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

FanChan

Re: Real Life Rainbow Brite and Starlite!

Post by FanChan »

Omg, I never even thought of doing that xDDD

She was smart to make the hair over the helmet. Plus, it plumps up her head to look more like the cartoon xDD

I love that there's even a Twink. You can see that he fell off during the routine xD

It's, like, even more awesome that they're doing dressage. Dancing Starlite *-*
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

That's so cute. Starlite is bloody awesome!
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

I've thought of that idea a few times. But I certainly don't have the resources. I always thought someone might do a gimmick like this at a show. Too bad there's no video footage.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Starvoyager wrote:I've thought of that idea a few times. But I certainly don't have the resources. I always thought someone might do a gimmick like this at a show. Too bad there's no video footage.
Could I convince you to go near a horse if it looked like Starlite? ;)
*~*~Krista~*~*

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

TheWendybird wrote:
Starvoyager wrote:I've thought of that idea a few times. But I certainly don't have the resources. I always thought someone might do a gimmick like this at a show. Too bad there's no video footage.
The only way I'd be convinced that a gigantic creature like that isn't about to rip my head off, knock me over, or trample me, is if it actually was Starlite and spoke in English, "I'm not going to rip your head off, knock you over, or trample you."

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Starvoyager wrote:The only way I'd be convinced that a gigantic creature like that isn't about to rip my head off, knock me over, or trample me, is if it actually was Starlite and spoke in English, "I'm not going to rip your head off, knock you over, or trample you."
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Image
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Starvoyager wrote:
TheWendybird wrote:
The only way I'd be convinced that a gigantic creature like that isn't about to rip my head off, knock me over, or trample me, is if it actually was Starlite and spoke in English, "I'm not going to rip your head off, knock you over, or trample you."
You silly boy! What about Amalthea from the Last Unicorn? not even her? I wish I had her :) Or Starlite :) I was nervous to get on a horse when I was little .....started to like the idea again till Superman got paralyzed by one in real life...warming up to it again now..if not a big horse..a pony would do..i dunno I always loved horses they're just so big and intimidating. But for Starlite I'd make an exception for sure hehehe
*~*~Krista~*~*

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

You silly boy! What about Amalthea from the Last Unicorn? not even her?
Well see that's entirely different. With her, she'd have to say, "I'm not going to rip your head off, knock you over, trample you, OR IMPALE YOU."

She seemed far too proud to let anyone ride her though. She was offended for even being referred to as a horse.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Starvoyager wrote:
You silly boy! What about Amalthea from the Last Unicorn? not even her?
Well see that's entirely different. With her, she'd have to say, "I'm not going to rip your head off, knock you over, trample you, OR IMPALE YOU."

She seemed far too proud to let anyone ride her though. She was offended for even being referred to as a horse.
LOL u having those Narwhal impaling scary thoughts again? That was the first thing to pop into my head about her and her horn lol As for being offended..I would NEVER refer to her as a horse but I would tell her how beautiful she was and how i just love Unicorns and so I hope then if not give me a ride perhaps a loving nuzzle :) hehehe maybe? I dunno why I related to Molly so much in that movie when she broke down crying when she saw her....*le sigh* I relate to a lot in that movie actually.

Anyhow horsies and unicorns..i don't think they want to hurt you :)
*~*~Krista~*~*