Reasons why I think Sunriser is Tickled Pink's horse.

Chibi Rachy

Re: Reasons why I think Sunriser is Tickled Pink's horse.

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Starvoyager wrote:I'm too lazy to go watch the episode now. Did anyone say they actually 'tried' to ride her, or was it just assumed? She was obviously warming up to everyone, and she's obviously at least relaxed enough to have a crowd around her now, where previously, she wouldn't let anyone near her. To call a horse unrideable based on what went on in the episode would be giving up way too fast. Animals in many ways are just like people. Some are more shy than others. Sunriser is obviously warming up to the idea.
Rainbow is quoted as saying "She never let anybody ride her before".

So either some have tried, or they just assume that. It is never expanded upon.

She does feel comfortable to be in a crowd at the end of the episode, but she is with Starlite too.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

FanChan wrote:
Dialga-Brite wrote:
FanChan wrote:Regarding Sunriser in the show, they said that she never let anyone ride her. Even Stormy said that she must really like Rainbow to let her ride her, and even then, we can tell it's only because letting Rainbow ride her meant saving Starlite. She was a purely wild horse. I don't see anyone taming her. But for the sake of merchandise, it would just look better to have her with Tickled Pink.

Me thinking Sunriser is TP's horse has nothing to do with the way it was on the merchandise. My main reasoning is strictly the reasons in my first post. While the merchandise does suggest that sunriser is tickled pink's horse, that is contradicted by her being a wild horse on the show. That does however, also contradict the theory of her being Moonglo's horse.:)

Am I missing something, or was there really no reason to quote what I said for that post?
It had to do with you mentioning the whole idea of her being a "wild" horse.
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

Ah, okay. I thought maybe you were rebutting something I'd said ^^;;
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

Patreek

Post by Patreek »

I think they should make a new marigold color horse and call it sunrise and give it to moon glow and rename the one that is sunriser and give it to tickled pink

Brownie

Post by Brownie »

I like to think that Tickled was intrigued and fascinated by Sunriser, and took the time to get to know her and become friends. Just because Sunriser was 'wild' at the start doesn't mean that Tickled couldn't have become friends with her and, as time passed, for them to decide they 'belonged' with each other.

Hmmmm . . .

Mayhaps there's a story there . . .

<---starts jotting notes down for one

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Brownie wrote:I like to think that Tickled was intrigued and fascinated by Sunriser, and took the time to get to know her and become friends. Just because Sunriser was 'wild' at the start doesn't mean that Tickled couldn't have become friends with her and, as time passed, for them to decide they 'belonged' with each other.

Hmmmm . . .

You know, this is all reminding me of that one Tickled Pink story on ff.net that has Sunriser in it...it's probably the saddest RB story I've ever read
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

Patreek wrote:I think they should make a new marigold color horse and call it sunrise and give it to moon glow and rename the one that is sunriser and give it to tickled pink
Silver definitely seems like the right way to go for me - with Moonglo's horse.

Though frankly I'm not too keen on the idea of giving EVERYONE a horse like what Hallmark is hinting at. It just sounds a bit too.. uniform? As if they're doing it for no other reason than to be "fair." It just doesn't add up if there's no function behind it, and it doesn't seem like it would do anything to enhance her character. She's got her own very unique way of getting things done. Moonglo has done her job fine in the past without using horses. In fact I sometimes got the feeling that she's actually capable of flying on her own, or teleporting at the very least. I had the feeling that a little bit more happens than her just turnng invisible when she's working.

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
Brownie wrote:I like to think that Tickled was intrigued and fascinated by Sunriser, and took the time to get to know her and become friends. Just because Sunriser was 'wild' at the start doesn't mean that Tickled couldn't have become friends with her and, as time passed, for them to decide they 'belonged' with each other.

Hmmmm . . .

You know, this is all reminding me of that one Tickled Pink story on ff.net that has Sunriser in it...it's probably the saddest RB story I've ever read

Guessing then you never read any of the fictions from me and Joey's RPG then >.>

I agree that not everyone should have a horse. I would like to think Moonglo and Pink wouldn't always have them but just some of the time. With her being wild and only letting Rainbow ride her was purely for the episode. We all know Hallmark has so many loop holes they might as well make Rainbow more speacial then all the other kids.

I would like to see a navy blue horse like Nite Sprite's color.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

*C9* wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:

Hmmmm . . .

Guessing then you never read any of the fictions from me and Joey's RPG then >.>

I agree that not everyone should have a horse. I would like to think Moonglo and Pink wouldn't always have them but just some of the time. With her being wild and only letting Rainbow ride her was purely for the episode. We all know Hallmark has so many loop holes they might as well make Rainbow more speacial then all the other kids.

I would like to see a navy blue horse like Nite Sprite's color.
No, I've never read any of those stories. I know the RPG ages the characters and I don't subscribe to that theory... so unless they were unaged they wouldn't interest me.

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

If we didn't the story doesn't go anywhere ^-^" It makes it more interesting that way so that there is room for better character develepmont and such. I can sort of get what you are coming from but when you do write enough stories and there needs to be room for expansion ^-^