1997 RB Color Crew Dolls

Coma_White

1997 RB Color Crew Dolls

Post by Coma_White »

Hey everyone,

I recently picked up the whole set of RB and the Color Crew dolls.

I just wondered how collectable these dolls are?

I like them a lot, but I'm thinking of parting with them. However much I like the dolls (and they grow on me more and more each time I look at them!) they are another item I don't really have space for right now and 80's RB is really my main interest.

At the moment they're residing in a toybox which I think is a little sad, if someone out there would like to add them to their collection!

So does anyone have any opinions or ideas on their collectability or value - or is anyone just plain interested in them?

Thanks in advance :)

Clinozoisite

1997 RB Color Crew Dolls

Post by Clinozoisite »

As a set, they may have some nominal value. But most RB collectors are after the 80s toys...with maybe a few of the newer releases mixed in. I don't believe these would bring much money, but you could try your luck on eBay. :)

Wardah

1997 RB Color Crew Dolls

Post by Wardah »

Would you be able to take some close up pics of their faces and hair, please? I have been wanting to see their faces and know which colors are in each doll's hair for quite a long time but the only person who has them that I know of has them still in their boxes. Thanks.

Coma_White

1997 RB Color Crew Dolls

Post by Coma_White »

Thanks for the input. Even though I know the majority of RB collectors are like me, for a completist they're a nice item. They're actually really cute little dolls and a nice re-imagining of the characters, if just misguided in the marketing!

Close Ups:

silverorangetears

1997 RB Color Crew Dolls

Post by silverorangetears »

they are oddly adorable aren't they?

i've never seen a complete set o them before, they look pretty cute all together!

Wardah

1997 RB Color Crew Dolls

Post by Wardah »

I can guess the colors in the rest of them but I still have some questions about three of them. Can you tell me if these are right?

2nd down: ginger, indigo, green, and yellow
3rd down: black, green, purple, and pink
4th down: brown, blue, red, and orange

stormberryfairy

1997 RB Color Crew Dolls

Post by stormberryfairy »

I'd be interested in purchasing them! You can email me at starrchase26@yahoo.com or pm me on here. Thanks!

Serena*