Disney Faeries sliding down a Rainbow!

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Not sure if I should post this here or in General Discussion but...hubby (Starvoyager) watched this video the other day and posted it on my facebook wall. We both thought it was very cute and like something off Rainbow Brite so I decided to post it on here as he doesn't come on as much lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kSXyWlt-1c[/video]
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

silverorangetears

Post by silverorangetears »

i love the Disney faeries! when they first introduced them i thought they would annoy me, but they're so darn cute ><

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

They are awesome! If I ever get to play a disney face character I'd love to play Wendy, Belle or Fawn (of the disney faeries). I'm only 5'3"-5'4" soooo hehe two out of the there should definitely not be an issue ahaha
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Stormyfan

Post by Stormyfan »

I collect the fairies toys. :bg: Fawn is my favorite. She's adventorus and is an animal fairy. I also have a soft spot for Vidia since she is sassy.

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

TheWendybird wrote:If I ever get to play a disney face character I'd love to play Wendy, Belle or Fawn (of the disney faeries).
I went to college with the lady who played Cinderella at Disney World during the summer months. I also went to grad school with a lady who did the mascot characters (like Pluto). Both of them said it is a miserable job, but that it pays pretty well. :lol:

MoonGlow218

Post by MoonGlow218 »

I have a soft spot for Fairies, I collect a lot of Fairy and Mermaid figures. :) Especially since I grew up with The Little Mermaid, last year I started loving Fairies cause of Nene Thomas and Brian Froud. They're fairy work is so beautiful.