Can anyone help me with Target goodies?

Sukey

Post by Sukey »

I called all the Target stores within a couple hours range and none of them have any RB dollar stuff. I was very sad and I even made a special trip to pick up some RB stuff on the 11th to our nearest Target(which is about an hour and a half away) :( Unfortunately they had nothing RB.

So anyway if anyone had picked up an extra RB dollar stuff or is still able to get some things I would very much appreciate if you could help me out.

The main things I'm looking for are the :

-Magnents- especially with Kitty Brite, but would like the others, too!
-Notebooks/Notepads- especially with Kitty Brite :rbsmile: would like the others, too!
-Magnetic list pads
-Sticky Notes
-Pen w/Twink charm

thanks so much!

:rainbow: Sukey

Stormyfan

Post by Stormyfan »

I have the magnets :bg: . I made a trade post in the Buy,Sell, Trade with all the stuff I'm trading with. :cool:

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Sukey wrote:I called all the Target stores within a couple hours range and none of them have any RB dollar stuff. I was very sad and I even made a special trip to pick up some RB stuff on the 11th to our nearest Target(which is about an hour and a half away) :( Unfortunately they had nothing RB.

So anyway if anyone had picked up an extra RB dollar stuff or is still able to get some things I would very much appreciate if you could help me out.

The main things I'm looking for are the :

-Magnents- especially with Kitty Brite, but would like the others, too!
-Notebooks/Notepads- especially with Kitty Brite :rbsmile: would like the others, too!
-Magnetic list pads
-Sticky Notes
-Pen w/Twink charm

thanks so much!

Are you still interested in the RB stuff I got for you? I haven't heard from you in a few days. please email/pm me ASAP!

Thanks-

Aquarius

Sukey

Post by Sukey »

Aquarius, sorry I don't have internet access of my own, so it can take me a few days to reply back. I sent you a PM :bg:

Stormyfan

Post by Stormyfan »

Sukey wrote:Aquarius, sorry I don't have internet access of my own, so it can take me a few days to reply back. I sent you a PM :bg:

I didn't realize Aquarious was helping you out. I also love Kitty Brite :bg: .

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Sukey, I got your email about the RB stuff. I emailed you before that with all the information before you sent me the 2nd email stating that you haven't heard from me. I sent you another one a few days ago and haven't heard back...Are you even getting my emails? I have lots and lots going on & I'd really like to wrap this transaction up pretty soon.

I'm gonna have to post all the information on here since your pms/emails don't seem to be getting to you.

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:
Everyone has an opinion and some of them may be different than yours. BUT that doesn’t make them wrong only different.