RB Shirts at Walmart

Chibi Rachy

Re: RB Shirts at Walmart

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I finally got my shirt today :) I was actually quite surprised the Walmart had them (they never did get the stickers). For those who need further reference, the sizes appear to go to XXL in Juniors (I've never seen such a thing), but they are 100% cotton so they'll probably shrink some.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tennyo

Re: RB Shirts at Walmart

Post by Tennyo »

Starvoyager wrote:Yeah, I always hated that smiling head flying around the building, making kids go "WOW!" and kicking the price stickers.
Nah that was actually cute. Made me quite sad when I learned the truth later on.
Leonardo Mystic wrote:They haven't used that in years, not since at least the late 90's. Especially when they've changed their slogan ultimately from "Always Low Prices. Always" to "Save Money. Live Better." in recent years. I really don't understand the intense hatred some have for Walmart, but then again some of the customers who walk in immediately seem to leave their brain outside the doors.

So says the Walmart employee. ;)
Walmart's new campaign is a lot better than what it was before. They really do seem to be stepping things up and trying to go for the same demographic as Target in addition to what they have before.

It's just too bad they do more bad for the economy than good. :/

Starlight_84

RB Shirts at Walmart

Post by Starlight_84 »

I saw the shirts. I wanted one so badly but even at the biggest size shirt I tried on it was too small. It was fine in my top section but towards the waste it was too tight. The shirt was overall too clingy. My guess it is meant for really skinny girls who are basically or nearly flat chested. :unsure:
Made By: Tennyo

Chibi Rachy

RB Shirts at Walmart

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Starlight_84 wrote:I saw the shirts. I wanted one so badly but even at the biggest size shirt I tried on it was too small. It was fine in my top section but towards the waste it was too tight. The shirt was overall too clingy. My guess it is meant for really skinny girls who are basically or nearly flat chested. :unsure:
They have a wide range of sizes... with 2XL in juniors being the largest. If you can't wear junior's clothing, then it doesn't work but the shirts are by no means for skinny and almost flat chested girls. Without going into much detail, I'm neither of those and the shirt fits well on me in XL and I usually wear a shirt underneath it.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

MoonGlow218

RB Shirts at Walmart

Post by MoonGlow218 »

I saw them at my Wal Mart a few weeks ago, but there coming out with new ones this week. I'm sure there's other shirts you'll find online. 80's tees web-site usually has Rainbow Brite t-shirts as well. I own two shirts and I always wear them on a regular basis. :happy:

Ppufi

RB Shirts at Walmart

Post by Ppufi »

My store only had about two left when I got mine. It's so cute though, I like how the colors are more muted than my other RB shirt. I also got the SSC and MLP shirts. :P