United Media March 2010 News Letter: More Rainbow!

Clinozoisite

Re: United Media March 2010 News Letter: More Rainbow!

Post by Clinozoisite »

Starvoyager wrote:It also seems over-cautious, doesn't it? They're really taking tiny steps with their advancements.
Especially since the product won't hit stores for 8 months. That should give them plenty of time to build up the brand and arrange for other stores to carry it. But perhaps this is just a first step and they have something cooking behind the counter... :lol:

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Clinozoisite wrote:
Starvoyager wrote:It also seems over-cautious, doesn't it? They're really taking tiny steps with their advancements.
Especially since the product won't hit stores for 8 months. That should give them plenty of time to build up the brand and arrange for other stores to carry it. But perhaps this is just a first step and they have something cooking behind the counter... :lol:
XD but this is Hallmark... I don't know if we could even give them that benefit of the doubt...
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

this is very exciting! :)

I am hoping the most for books, coloring books, and stationery, but really anything would be wonderfull :)

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

There are none of that store in MN. :/

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I suppose it depends on whether it's put in Bealls, Bealls Outlet, or Burke's Outlet. Burke's is the one in most states. Bealls is pretty much FL and TX
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Thats cool more Rainbow stuff to look forward to, but its not far to those of us that don't live near this small chain stores. Not far at all.

IndigoJoy

United Media March 2010 News Letter: More Rainbow!

Post by IndigoJoy »

I think it's hard to get into the bigger chains with a new product, especially Walmart. Walmart wants proven sales and if you can't give them the quantity they want at the price they want, they will take their business elsewhere. It's a blessing and a curse... Walmart can be a company's biggest customer but then they make you force your prices down and if you can't do it, well, you just lost your biggest customer.
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.