RB Shirts at Walmart

WishBear2001

Re: RB Shirts at Walmart

Post by WishBear2001 »

Starlight_84 wrote:Did you find the shirt in the Junior's section or women's? I just want to know if it'll fit me. Chances are it'll be too small as I have lots of weight to lose. :wacko:
It's Junior's. Here they are stacked in towers of about ten each design in case that helps with finding them.

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Perhaps Tennyo is not fond of the clothing there in general, such as the quality and such?
I'm just not fond of Walmart in general. I try to avoid shopping there if I can find what I need elsewhere.

But I'll spare you all from my anti-Walmart rant. :/

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

Tennyo wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Perhaps Tennyo is not fond of the clothing there in general, such as the quality and such?
I'm just not fond of Walmart in general. I try to avoid shopping there if I can find what I need elsewhere.

But I'll spare you all from my anti-Walmart rant. :/
You know every retail store on the planet sells stuff from China, right? ;)

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

You do know that's not the only thing to hate about Walmart, right? ;)

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

Tennyo wrote:You do know that's not the only thing to hate about Walmart, right? ;)
Yeah, I always hated that smiling head flying around the building, making kids go "WOW!" and kicking the price stickers.

Starlight_84

Post by Starlight_84 »

WishBear2001 wrote:
Starlight_84 wrote:Did you find the shirt in the Junior's section or women's? I just want to know if it'll fit me. Chances are it'll be too small as I have lots of weight to lose. :wacko:
It's Junior's. Here they are stacked in towers of about ten each design in case that helps with finding them.

Thanks for the info. :)
Made By: Tennyo

Leonardo Mystic

Post by Leonardo Mystic »

Starvoyager wrote:
Tennyo wrote:You do know that's not the only thing to hate about Walmart, right? ;)
Yeah, I always hated that smiling head flying around the building, making kids go "WOW!" and kicking the price stickers.
They haven't used that in years, not since at least the late 90's. Especially when they've changed their slogan ultimately from "Always Low Prices. Always" to "Save Money. Live Better." in recent years. I really don't understand the intense hatred some have for Walmart, but then again some of the customers who walk in immediately seem to leave their brain outside the doors.

So says the Walmart employee. ;)
Love is love no matter what the form
Trust takes years to build and seconds to shatter

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Yep. That design is the only one. They're $7 each. 100% cotton. Made in El Salvador.

They also have a My Little Pony shirt (very cute!) and a Strawberry Shortcake shirt. But that's it for 80s cartoons. The other shirts are things like Batman, Wonder Woman and random designs.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

They didn't have on for Wonder Warthog, did they?
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

I wish they would make these cute shirts for bigger people! Grrrr! LoL!