NEW ANIMATIONS!!!

Chibi Rachy

Re: NEW ANIMATIONS!!!

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Wardah wrote:I think part of the reason they made the rainbow the way it is is to not cause confusion. After all there are a lot of intolerant people out there that would think Rainbow Brite has an "agenda" if they used the normal rainbow since it has become associated with other things.

I think they are going to release life size versions of the wands that kids can play pretend with. And they will probably light up and make sound and cost a lot.
A cost range for a functional wand would probably be $15-20, based on the costs for the MMPR Dragon Dagger and Deluxe Dragon Dagger that were released for the 2010 line of Power Rangers
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

These are a lot better than that fisrt one they had which was pretty lame.

And I've NEVER seen Starlight fly that fast before, it's mind-boggling! And poor Rainbow sitting on his back when he accelerates like that. You'd think she'd be wearing at least a crash helmet if not a fully padded body suit to protect her from injury after being dumped. To make it worse, there's really nothing to hang on to, no reins, nothing.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

Yeah, well... you know... she rides a horse through outerspace too without a survival suit. And then there was the travel between Rainbowland and Spectra in a mater of hours or days, which is at least an interstellar journey. Which means either faster-than-light travel or wormhole generation, both of which would be pretty nasty without a spaceship and a way to protect yourself from being instantly flattened by inertia during acceleration. :P

Magic is very helpful.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Starvoyager wrote:Yeah, well... you know... she rides a horse through outerspace too without a survival suit. And then there was the travel between Rainbowland and Spectra in a mater of hours or days, which is at least an interstellar journey. Which means either faster-than-light travel or wormhole generation, both of which would be pretty nasty without a spaceship and a way to protect yourself from being instantly flattened by inertia during acceleration. :P

Magic is very helpful.
XD was going to mention something along these lines. There's also the fact that she's pretty adept at riding bareback (as is Stormy). As much as she rides, that's gotta hurt!

It's magic...and the power of imagination! And plot holes.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

When I was little I never thought about things like : "she might fall off her horse without a saddle" ...
I think this is the way an adult person thinks ! ;-)